"That's right!" Luo Qi nodded.

Ninety percent of Xin Lin's body was burned. It is very difficult to recover in this world. Moreover, she and Xin Ke'er lived in a hospital, and even the Xin family hired someone to arrange her there. Next to Xin Keer.

When it comes to the Xin family, they know that Shen Long is looking for the medicine pill in the cultivation world. They hope that when Shen Long gets the medicine pill, he can give it to Xin Lin. Speaking of which, the Xin family's expectations for Xin Lin are still quite high. Gao, now that it's like this, they really want Xin Lin to recover, and then defeat those Luo Ningning with a backhand.

Shen Long glanced at Xin Ke'er, and was stopped by Xin's family when he was about to leave.

"Prince Shenlong."

"Is something wrong?" Shen Long hates the Xin family, it's well known, but Shen Long's attitude towards Xin Ke'er now makes others uncertain.

"It's like this, I heard that you are looking for medicinal pills in the cultivation world. If it is suitable, can you give it to Xin Lin? She has the best relationship with Ke'er." The person who spoke was Xin Lin's father.

Shen Long gave him a cold look, "What's the matter with me?"

"Otherwise, Ke'er wakes up and will blame you." Xin Lin's father said unwillingly. If he had access to the cultivation world, he would definitely go to the cultivation world to find medicine pills.

It's a pity that only a few key people know about these channels. At this moment, Xin Lin's father saw Luo Qi walking towards Shen Long, he gave Luo Qi a vicious look, speaking of which, the woman of Luo Qi was so powerful, should he find someone to challenge Luo Qi? Woolen cloth? As the first prince now, he seems to be a little too smooth, right?

Luo Qi felt the look in his eyes, he didn't care, anyway, the man's daughter was already abolished.

"How?" Luo Qi asked.

"As usual, let's go, let's have a drink." Shen Long was a little decadent recently.

Shen Long hooked Luo Qi's shoulder and went out. The woman that Xin Lin bullied was her friend's friend. How could she help her? Although Xin Ke'er had done this kind of thing before, she had already paid the price, and Luo Qi had already paid the price. Having said that, Luo Ningning didn't blame her.

"You have to cheer up." Luo Qi sighed, Ning Ning went to retreat to make alchemy, and he didn't know if it would be successful. Let's wait and talk about this matter.

Shen Long was still a little worried about Luo Ningning's attitude. When he was drinking, he couldn't help but ask, "Your wife won't hold grudges, right?"

"It's all in the past, she's not that stingy." Luo Qi said with a smile.

Shen Long said, "Thank her for me!"

Luo Qi couldn't see him looking so decadent, he said, "Ning Ning has been refining pills these days. If everything goes well, Xin Ke'er's problem can be solved."

Shen Long's eyes lit up, "Yeah, your wife is a cultivator, she really knows how to make alchemy?"

"I can also make alchemy, but she is much better than me, and she should be able to refine the medicinal pills of the cultivation world, so you can wait for the time being, this matter is not something that can be done in a hurry." Luo Qiyang He raised his eyebrows and said.

"Well, I know this. In fact, recently, I was thinking about taking Ke'er out of the hospital, but the Xin family has been making trouble, so I have no choice." Shen Long was helpless.