136-140

136 Luo Ningning left in a coma

It was late at night, and Luo Ningning had no space to return or repair the chain, but just lay quietly on the bed, she was thinking about how sad everyone would be if the day she really left?

There are fewer and fewer things she can do in this world, and everyone's cultivation is getting higher and higher. In fact, she is no longer needed at all. When Luo Ningning was thinking about it, he suddenly found that there was a riot in the space.

"Xiaoyu, what happened?" Before Luo Ningning could say anything, she saw that Xiaoyu had already flown out of the space, and then the setting sun also jumped out of the space.

"Something happened to Ningning!" Xiaoyu shouted as soon as she flew out, this voice was still her own voice, but soon another voice said, "Hahaha, let me control your body, I like you so much Body." This was the voice of the setting sun.

Luo Ningning jumped up from the bed, when the sunset behind him spoke, "Luo Ningning, you are finished, this time you fell into my hands." Then Xiaoyu's voice came from the sunset's body, "Ning Ningning. Ning, run away!"

Then Luo Ningning completely collapsed, what happened? what 's wrong? Xiaoyu's soul is divided into two parts, and then Sunset's soul is divided into two parts.

At this time, the jumping of chickens and dogs in Luo Ningning's room had attracted the attention of others. Everyone ran out now, and Wang Ye kicked the door of Luo Ningning's room directly.

"Ning Ning, what happened?" Wang Ye was anxious, he had long forgotten the title of captain.

"Hurry out," Luo Ningning was worried about the guy at sunset, she rushed to the door of the room, and then blocked Wang Ye and the others, "Hurry up, you can't participate in the things here, this guy is the same as Luo Qi. Great, you can't resist."

Wang Ye wanted to say something, but was stopped by Pei Ying, "Everyone, go away, don't hold back Ning Ning." Pei Ying is still a little more rational now.

Everyone retreated to the back, only Luo Hai followed Luo Ningning closely, he was Luo Ningning's pet, and his current level was higher than others, so he could still be a helper when dealing with the sunset.

Soon, everyone retreated to the courtyard of the villa, Luo Ningning also slowly retreated, and then Xiaoyu and Sunset stood on opposite sides of them, because now Xiaoyu has no way to control her body, and it does not dare to fly easily. to Luo Ningning's side.

"Ning Ning, who is that guy?" Pei Ying asked.

"Luoqi's brother is the crazy guy who used the earth as an experiment. Now, half of his soul and Xiaoyu's soul are in each other's bodies." Luo Ningning was depressed, isn't that guy Xiaoyu very powerful? Why can't I handle this guy?

"What about Xiaoyu?" Pei Ying opened her mouth in astonishment. Xiaoyu has half the soul of that crazy guy in her body. Is there nothing in Ningning's space?

"I don't know, it doesn't dare to fly over now. I think it must be unsure if it can handle all this." Luo Ningning sighed, she didn't know what to do now? It would be great if Luo Qi was there, but Luo Qi has not come back yet.

"Oh my God, what can I do, where is your family?" Yan Ruyu looked at Luo Ningning.

Luo Ningning raised his mouth, "He went back to get you the elixir of eternal youth."

"Ah!" Pei Ying and Yan Ruyu looked at each other, knowing that they would not make this request.

At this time, in the bodies of Xiaoyu and Sunset, the two of them will have the upper hand for a while, and the other will have the upper hand for a while.