151-155

151 The small universe erupts, preparing for the calamity

At this moment, a voice sounded on the competition arena, "From today onwards, Luo Qi ranks first among the ten princes, Bai Ze is the second, and the others will postpone."

At this time, the whole field was boiling. Bai Ze played a game and lost the ranking of the first prince. Everyone looked at Luo Qi and Luo Ningning in this direction, and there was a lot of envy, jealousy and hatred.

As for Bai Ze, it doesn't matter. For him, one or two is good. Anyway, as long as he is still in the top ten princes, all he needs is children. Although he has several wives, there is no one. I can live, and none of them can help me improve my abilities. Maybe I really should go to the realm of cultivation?

It's just that the women there are very tricky, and he is not used to the arrogance of the women there, which is different from their planet, where men can really be uncles.

At this time, Luo Ningning went off again. This woman's attitude was the same as Huayu's. The two of them had another battle, and then it was over.

But when it came to the third game, this time it changed, "I'm going to bet on your son, and if I win, you have to give me one of your sons." This woman was obviously crazy about her child.

"I don't agree!" Luo Ningning said coldly.

"It's up to the arena to decide this matter." The woman sneered.

Luo Ningning opened his mouth and said, "If the competition field agrees, I will directly leave the identity of this planet. I am not a person from this planet anyway."

Luo Ningning's attitude was very tough. At this time, the people below were angry, "You can't bet on children. What a joke, have you asked us Prince Luo Qi?"

Luo Qi had already stood up at this time, "My meaning is the same as Ning Ning. If I agree to this request, I will directly leave this planet." The world will go with them.

At this moment, a voice sounded in the competition arena, "Children are the most precious wealth of our planet, and this request cannot be agreed. And the two of you, I never intend to agree, so don't coerce me." The person who spoke now has a little face It's dark.

"You said I would promise to export my grandson?" It turned out that the person behind the competition field was Luoyan.

Yu Qing gave him a cold look, "You promised to export your daughter-in-law just now."

"Didn't I see that our family's Luoqi's ability has improved?" Luoyan was helpless, he just wanted to force out his son's potential.

Speaking of which, his identity cannot be said to the outside world, because the person who has always been hidden behind the martial arts field must be a strong and secretive person. And this arena was built by their family, so it fell into his hands. Except for the managers of the past dynasties, in fact, no one would know about this matter, even the people in the family can't do it, but this The competition arena is run by husband and wife, so Yu Qing is also an insider.

If there are no accidents in the future, Luo Qi and Luo Ningning should be in charge.

"You, don't tease them in the future, lest you make Luo Qi cry." Yu Qing shook her head and said, she really wants to see her four little grandsons now, they are so cute, but these few There are so many things going on in the Tianwu Arena, she can't get away from it at all, and now she can only rely on surveillance equipment to see them.