16-20

16 When I meet the heroine, I will have an accident 1

Xiaoyu enlarged her body and continued to move forward with Luo Ningning, because the sky was already slightly bright, it flew a little higher, and even passed a plane.

The corners of Luo Ningning's mouth twitched, because she felt signs of flashes, "Xiaoyu, we are going to be famous."

"It's alright, that phone can only capture shadows, it can't capture our true appearance." Xiaoyu felt that it didn't matter.

When the two returned home, it was already six o'clock. Luo Ningning slumped on the sofa without any image. He was tired. Although it wasn't her flying, she was very tired when she stepped on it.

Now Xiaoyu has become a little guy the size of a slap, "I want to order food, I'm hungry."

"Order! Order! Maybe we can order some cooked food from a nearby restaurant and put it directly into the bracelet." Luo Ningning suddenly felt that he had found a direction, after all, the bracelet can be kept fresh.

"It makes sense. I think it's better to hire a chef. With a chef, you can directly turn the grain stored in our warehouse into food." Xiaoyu thinks it's better to grow things by themselves.

Luo Ningning knocked on the table, and the chef's problem came up again. At the end of the world, it is true that there is no chef.

"Ning Ning, I think it's better for you to take a bath now." Xiaoyu hesitated and said it. It recalled carefully that its original masters seemed to be unable to discharge messy things on the second floor of Qi training, why Ning There was a stinky smell on Ning's body, and it could be seen that Ning Ning's appearance seemed to have changed a little.

As soon as Luo Ningning smelled his body, he almost suffocated himself, and immediately rushed into the bathroom to take a shower.

When she washed herself out, Xiaoyu stared at her very carefully, "Ningning, you have an aura of pure spirit on your body now, it feels very elegant."

Luo Ningning looked in the mirror, her appearance had changed a little bit, at least it was a little better than before, and she had a dusty temperament. You must know that this dusty temperament has always been found by monks who have cultivated above the foundation stage. Luo Ningning knew that this must be the effect of clear spiritual energy.

"I feel pretty, so that's not bad." Luo Ningning was still very satisfied with her current self.

"You can feel good about yourself. I've already ordered the meal, remember to receive it later." Xiaoyu stared at the computer to watch the news, and soon it saw a news, "The God of Cookery Competition!" My saliva is about to flow.

Luo Ningning heard it and came to read the news. This God of Cookery competition was actually held in their city.

"How about we go take a look?" Luo Ningning asked.

"Okay!" Xiaoyu agreed immediately, speaking of which he planned to recruit a few chefs.  Queen's chef, it's cool enough to think about it.

Luo Ningning went to the place where the God of Cookery competition was held. In fact, this food conference was also held in the park, but the scene was crowded with people. Luo Ningning also squeezed into several places to taste several kinds of food, but it didn't feel like the news boasted.  so well.

Luo Ningning left the crowd. Anyway, when she got to the park, she just wandered around alone and walked to a remote place, and Xiaoyu finally couldn't help but jump out.