116-120

116 Is it easy or difficult to fall in love?

Wang Ye gave her a cold look, "I didn't kill your father, but he deserves it. I'll let someone take you into the base. It's up to you to live or die in the future." After speaking, Wang Ye directly After driving after Luo Ningning and the others, as for this beastly cousin, he is in no mood to care anymore.

In fact, he has long understood the character of this cousin, but he just doesn't want to admit it. From a very young age, Zhao Min has been causing trouble everywhere. Her troubles are not just as simple as fighting. .

She once led someone to rape a girl in her class, just because the girl was the girlfriend of the boy she liked. Although her father tried his best to settle the matter with money, Wang Ye He knew about it, and he discovered it by accident. He actually never wanted to admit that it was his cousin who did it.

But the truth has been exposed to him time and time again. Now he doesn't want to prove anything anymore. He helped her get rid of those soldiers, which is worthy of her.

Wang Ye left, Zhao Min looked at the car Wang Ye was leaving, showing a resentful expression, "Why do you keep doing this to me? What if my mother died in my hands, who made her betray her father, and the so-called so-called My younger brother is actually a bastard, who am I going to kill if I don’t make him?”

Her words were overheard by the person Wang Ye brought, who shook his head a little helplessly, Wang Ye has such a cousin, it's really bad luck, this woman doesn't know what will happen in the future. . I just hope that she doesn't cause any trouble during the time she helps take care of her.

This man prayed secretly in his heart, but he himself did not hold much hope.

After Luo Ningning and the others saw Wang Ye, they stopped and waited for him. When Wang Ye's car arrived, Luo Ningning looked at him and said, "So soon?"

"I asked one of Captain Wei's former subordinates to help take care of her. Anyway, it's enough to help her enter the base and arrange her residence. I have no obligation to take care of her for the rest of my life." Wang Ye curled his lips, his His heart was still aching, the pain of the death of his family, and the pain of losing his lover were superimposed together, making him feel a little more pain.

Pei Ying said, "Wang Ye and I are in the same car, let's go on, they all rushed to the front."

"Yeah!" Luo Ningning nodded.

The group set off soon, Pei Ying was driving the car, Wang Ye was sitting next to her, Pei Ying said, "I feel your sadness."

"Sister Ying, thank you!" Wang Ye whispered.

"We grew up together. I also know very well who Zhao Min is. You are right to draw a line with her. If you don't draw a line with her, she will definitely do something to drag you down. ." Pei Ying said.

"But she is my cousin." Wang Ye sighed.

"Wang Ye, her father killed her uncle, and even wanted to kill you, and it was she who caused you to kill you. I don't know where your guilt came from? It is necessary to feel guilty for this kind of person. Is it?" Pei Ying sighed.

"I understand all these principles, but family relationships are always like this, which makes people uncomfortable!" Wang Ye sighed and quietly looked out the window.

"You, I think it's the pain of the broken love is a little bigger." Pei Ying shook his head and said.

"What did you say? When did I fall in love?" Wang Ye frowned, did he act so obviously?