"How can you bully Xiaoyu like this?" Luo Ningning raised her eyebrows, but luckily it wasn't herself who was going crazy.

"It's not something I bullied, it's something that this guy Shen Long made. He can't touch or drink or eat anything indiscriminately, you know?" Luo Qi said beside Luo Ningning.

After saying this, he took out a cup and handed it to Luo Ningning.

"Thank you husband!" Luo Ningning took the cup.

Shen Long extended his hand to Luo Qi in anticipation, "I want it too."

"Go away!" Luo Qi glared at him directly.

Shen Long sighed dejectedly, "There are people of the opposite sex and no humanity."

"Are you human? How dare you give my wife a drink of your experiment." Luo Qi snorted coldly, if it wasn't for the fact that he was a brother, he would have turned his face.

However, Luo Qi still threw a cup to Shen Long, and then went to set up the formation.

Shen Long looked at Luo Ningning and asked seriously, "Are you ready?"

Luo Ningning looked at him, "What are you going to do?"

"Are you ready to meet Xin Ke'er's challenge?" Shen Long sighed, "Although I don't like the Xin family very much, Xin Ke'er's formation is indeed very powerful. If she wants to challenge you, she will definitely With the formation, you should have prepared this matter in advance, that woman will not be merciful."

"Well, I've already seen her." Luo Ningning said.

"Did she run to Luo Qi's door? This kind of thing has never happened before." Shen Long suddenly felt that the woman Xin Ke'er had become crazy, a little different from before, she was the most terrifying of.

In fact, it is all because of this Xin Ke'er that Shen Long and the Xin family have feuded, because Xin Ke'er once chased him, but Xin Ke'er was reserved at that time and never visited the door, just to let others pay attention to him. , and then intercepted him in private. Now she has become so active? Haven't you really been moved by yourself?

"Oh, do you know her well?" Luo Ningning suddenly wondered if this Shen Long was liking Xin Ke'er?

"She used to chase me before," Shen Long said. "It was from that time that I had a prejudice against the Xin family. I was kidnapped by the Xin family three times, and those three times were all for her."

"Uh" Luo Ningning was startled, isn't the Xin family a little too crazy? Luo Ningning looked at Luo Qi, now Xin Ke'er likes Luo Qi, will he kidnap Luo Qi?

Shen Long looked into Luo Ningning's eyes, "Don't worry, Luo Qi doesn't know the way." And he believed in the Xin family too much, and that's why Luo Qi was wrong. Now he What I only hope is that Xin Ke'er simply likes Luo Qi, not for that matter.

There was some humiliation in Shen Long's eyes. He felt that being used by a woman like this made him feel really useless.

Luo Ningning read the humiliation in Shen Long's eyes. She didn't know what happened, but she knew that Xin Ke'er's pursuit of others was definitely not as simple as she liked it, but had other intentions, but Shen Long, who wanted to save face. The guy can't tell.

"Can't tell?" Luo Ningning looked at him.

"Leave some dignity for me!" Shen Long sighed, he was now looking forward to Luo Qi's formation, because he hadn't really closed his eyes for many years, and the Xin family had always sent someone to monitor him.

"Sorry, I won't ask again." Luo Ningning sighed, she suddenly felt that this Shen Long was so pitiful.

"It's okay." Shen Long sighed.