15. Pick someone else

Comenzar desde el principio

Back at the stadium

The crowd continued on cheering... everyone was excited and showing their excitement this year's sports festival was amazing...

The next match was Eijiro Kirishima vs Katsuki Bakugo.. their match was pretty epic punches and explosions were thrown at each other... Kirishima through a mighty punch at Bakugo, but he only grazed his cheek making it slightly bleed... Bakugo quickly countered his attack with explosive on his right side creating smoke.. but this didn't take his enemy down. Kirishima was still standing when the smoke cleared.. "Nice try!" He said with excitement... Bakugo looked frustrated because that attack did not affect him as much...

 Bakugo looked frustrated because that attack did not affect him as much

Rinji Had just arrived back to his seat beside a few of his classmates... A few of them greeted him with a good job... Even Momo that was sitting beside him.. she was still down about losing to Tokoyami so quickly.. Rinji notice this, and try to figure out a way to make her feel a little bit better.. "Thanks, but I want to thank you the fight that you guys were in made me think of a strategy.. because honestly if I went into the fight without seeing yours I most likely would've been pushed out of bounds.."

"Really?" She said with a surprise look on her face.

" yeah I'm serious I know he was gonna go for a quick out about because he's not used to close and combat.. that means I would have to find a opening without black shadow getting in my way.." he quickly said with a smile..

Momo slightly got red but nobody noticed..

The crowd was still going wild as Izuku made his way out to wear his classmates were sitting in watching the match.. Kirishima quickly started throwing punch after punch after punch.. but Bakugo was quickly dodging all of them as he moved backwards through the stadium floor.. Bakugo was on the defensive... Izuku realize this as he started mumbling to himself but suddenly he was interrupted... it was Iida as he came out to join his friend where he was standing.. Iida was happy to see Izuku, and happy to see that his surgery went very well..

Iida and Izuku stood there as they talked about the match that was going to come up next.. Iida vs Shoto.. he even told him that he hoped that he could learn from their match from earlier... Iida told Izuku he tried calling his brother but since he was working he was hoping to tell him face-to-face that he won the sports festival.. Izuku just smiled hoping that it help that Iida to win...

Both of them jumped after hearing present mic start yelling... "BAKUGO S COUNTERING AGAIN!

Bakugo had landed a explosion on Kirishima other side.. Bakugo started to smile as he pointed out to his opponent that he was overusing his Quirk and sooner or later he is going to wear himself out... he created a bigger explosion hitting him.. but Kirishima used his arms as shields making the blow have less damage on his body..

Bakugo quickly started using explosion after explosion after explosion.. hitting Kirishima Time and time again.. with each explosion he started to yell... it was too much for Kirishima..

" The finishing blow!"

"Die!!!"

He yelled out as he used another explosion making Kirishima fall to the ground as some smoke was covering the arena floor..

"Kirishima has been knocked out. Bakugo is the winner!" Midnight yelled out...

The crowd started to cheer again...

Because of this the final four was announced. Shoto, Iida, Rinji, and Bakugo....

Iida left Izuku so he can go to the waiting rooms to prepare for the next fight.. Izuku started to head down the steps officially returning to his classmates.. Uraraka quickly greeted him... " it looks like your surgery went OK.." Asui said with a smile as he continued walking down the steps.. "Yeah.. recovery girl healed me up enough to walk.."

"Sure, but shouldn't you be taking it easy?" Uraraka asked.

" I want to watch these matches in person. This is where everyone's efforts are finally going to pay off.."

Rinji moved forward so he could see Izuku.. "well I'm glad that you're able to see all this in person and also see my next fight.."

Izuku just smiled as he looked at Rinji. "Yeah.. anyway don't you need to get ready for your battle?"

"Yeah but I'm kind of like you I want to see them in person.. anyway this way I'm actually sitting down if I go to the waiting room I'll be walking back-and-forth.." Rinji said as he crossed his arms and side..

Everyone waited somewhat patiently for the next fight as they watched them take Kirishima to get seen by the nurse...