What he wants //

Thanks to: @ishowerforfun for this request! Hopefully there are no typos-

"GENWA CAFE", reads the wooden sign within the cafe window. The dim street lights made it easier for you to make your way to the cafe you have always went to. Whether it's studying or just relaxing GENWA was always your favorite, you used to go to the cafe with friends and your "boyfriend" but that's the past now.

Swinging open the door smoothly with a light pull, an instant ringing of soft music fills your ears as the scent of baked goods fills your nose. 

"Hey, Y/N! Welcome back your table should be empty now. Call me if you need anything", Sung-Ho informed me cheerfully with a smile.

"Thanks! I will-", you said trying to sound somewhat enthusiastic to match his expressions. Yet... you failed at it, picking up your bag and laptop case you make your way to the far corner of the cafe.

There is rarely anyone sitting in that spot and it is farthest from the noisy customers during the day. 

"Okay-", talking to yourself you begin the studying that has been procrastinated for days. Exams are coming up and you thought that it was time to get your life together.

Opening up your laptop cover you connect your Airpods to the Spotify app already open, ready to start your work. Playing one of Ash Island's songs you start to tackle work for the exams ahead.

2 hours later (9:46 pm) >

Trying not to drift off you turn your music up louder, hoping it would keep you awake longer.

"Hanging in there?", some familiar voice is heard in front of you as they take a seat.

"Wha- Keum?!", startled by the view of your ex boyfriend you began to question.

"What are you doing here? How did you even know I was here?-", before you could ask hundreds more of questions he started to answer.

"I was preparing for our exams and have been very stressed out lately so I thought I'd come here to clear my mind. And I never knew really knew you were here, but turns out you are-", Keum said scratching the back of his head slightly embarrassed.

It somewhat seemed as if he wanted to say something but couldn't. 

Removing both Airpods from my ears I break the awkwardly loud silence, "I-Is there something you wanted to say now that you're here?".

He gave me a shy but blank stare as if I just read his mind, "No not really but I really do miss you- And I am truly sorry you had to go through what you went through for me. I want us to be-"

"You want us to be together. I know- I just need time to think about it, all of the sudden you have more interest in me because she didn't work out?... Listen Keum I understand that you are sorry but I do think that we should both take a break or at least take some time to actually know what we want for ourselves not each other.", I ranted on trying not to make things more awkward but still showing him how I felt.

"I know and agree with you Y/N, I just want you to be happy", Keum sincerely states before Sung-Ho interrupts with a tray in hand.

"Ah~ Sorry for interrupting but, uhm 'One Americano With Extra Sugar'?"

Keum chuckles before giving a polite bow to Sung-Ho as a 'Thank you' before he walked away, "Yes, that's for her".

Handing you the cup noticing that you were surprised he chuckles, "What? I can't buy my Y/N an Iced Americano just how she likes it?"

Hiding your smile you roll your eyes, "Thank you Keum~".

"No problem~", he smiled, "I have to go the boys are probably wondering where I am", he continued on giving me a hug while patting my head.

"Oh! Bye!", you said as a reply to his sudden leave.

"Yes, bye! And remember think about it~", he teasingly said.

"I will~", you said back with a wave and a sigh.

Watching him leave the cafe you start to pack up all of your study supplies so you can enjoy the drink he bought for you.

Yes, I will think about it... If it's what he want's~