Past 12:00 //

"One, two, thr- Uhh~!", you complain to yourself. Your exams are coming up and lately you haven't been able to study properly. Life for you at the moment has been stressful: studying and being away from home was affecting you the most. You and Wish have been in a long distance relationship for almost a year due to you attending school in Busan. "Hmph. I give up~", you say aloud slamming your pen down onto the hard desk. Getting up from your desk, you scoot in the chair and switch off the bright lamp, making the room pitch black.

Snuggling into your bed you grab your phone and surf the internet. You ended up going through apps and reorganizing your phone until, you felt the sudden urge to talk to Wish.

Opening up his contact with a bright glow of the screen changing a missed voicemail is seen. You click on it to hear what he has to say, "Hey jagi. I know you're busy right now with exams, I just wanted to tell you to talk to me later if you can. Love you~ Bye." You smile to yourself just by hearing his voice. You really wanted to talk to him sooner so you opened your guys' chat.

<      Kak Dawit ༊*·˚     ✆   ☰   

You: Hey babyy

Wish: Hey, yeobo
how's the studies... it's past 12 rn-

You: Idk. I am stuck on this one part and cannot get it at all-
I am tired. I miss you. 

Wish: Sounds like you need me~  

You: No seriously I miss you, ToT

Wish: I got you jagi, here's a picture of meee

Wish: 

...

Calling [Kak Dawit ༊*·˚] ...

You ended up calling Wish because you actually wanted to talk to him. "Hello?", you asked into the phone. "Hi, my Y/n".

𓆩*cough* this was lowkey cringe *cough*𓆪