Attention //

It was late at night and you were all alone on the couch. Scrolling through your phone and answering messages you came across Mu's contact. Opening his contact you message him...

MewMew 🐱

You: 

Where are you mu

Mu: 

Out, and I'm busy rn.

You: 

But I'm boreddd

(Read)

Thinking aloud, "Hmph. I'm better off just bothering him in-person", you said pouting to yourself. It's been hours and Mu still never interacted with you. Usually, you and Mu will cuddle for hours or play his games. But, lately you felt isolated and like you wanted him more.  And that's exactly why you were going to go and find him, to get his love. 

The boys didn't live in a humongous house so you thought it wouldn't take long at all. Until you had to walk up the what felt like million stairs just to find him, not in any of their rooms.

" Yah! Where are you Mu~", you whined giving up and making your way to your room, that was set for when you stay over. On your way there you start to hear little chuckles in your direction. A sudden wave of anger washes over you as you stomp the rest of the way into your room. A pouting mess you stand there getting laughed at by Mu, "Jagi, are you okay?" 

His giggles faded as soon as you walked closer to him, yet his smile was still there showing his dimples. 

Exhaling loudly you speak, "Were you here the whole time?!" He pulled you closer to him as he was still sitting down and you were still standing, "I just got here silly

Exhaling loudly you speak, "Were you here the whole time?!" He pulled you closer to him as he was still sitting down and you were still standing, "I just got here silly. Why?- Did you miss me?" He teased you pulling you closer to him. "N-no", you stuttered looking away. "Here, come on. I know you just wanted my attention, but I was just busy", he assured you as you snuggled into his hoodie and jacket.

You two were there for some time. Continuing to play with your hair he whispered, "I know I've been busy lately, but I also have been missing things like this". You smiled and shifted in his arms with your head on his chest, "I love you Mu". Shutting his eyes he whispered back, "I love you too, jagi".

You guys ended up falling asleep together after cuddling, with you curled up in his embrace-

૮₍ '• ˕ • ₎ა

< • Comment some nicknames for Mu, I'll make sure to use them in the future • >