"Your not." Hope objected, "How long has it been since you slept a whole night?" Stiles thought for a moment, it had been a long time since he had actually slept a whole night, the closest he had come to it was the night three days previously with Hope.

"What month is it?" Stiles asked. Hope's jaw dropped, "This is not the time to be sarcastic."

"I'm not." Stiles said honestly, while
grabbing a towel dry off his face, "It's been over ten months since I last slept the whole night without nightmares." 

Hope didn't know how to respond to that, she opened her mouth to say something, but what could she? What could she say to the boy, that had endured so much suffering? Someone that could understand her better then anyone else she had in her
life.

"I'm sorry." She found herself finally saying. Stiles chuckled walking out of the bathroom, "You know you say sorry a lot."

Hope shrugged, "Guess it became sort of a habit when it came to you." Stiles was now confused, "How did that become a habit?"

"You seriously don't remember?" Hope
asked doubtfully.

Stiles thought for a moment looking
through his memories of Hope, then he
started laughing, "Oh, you mean when how I would take the blame for every bad thing you ever did when you stayed in Beacon Hills."

"Yeah." Hope answered smiling while
looking down at her bare feet, "What are we going to do about your little dream problem?" Stiles shrugged, "I don't know."

"Why didn't you start freaking out when I was there?" Hope asked curiously. "I don't know, I guess because you were there." Stiles informed her, "Of course the dreams kinda helped..." Stiles caught himself, not wanting Hope to know what was going on in his head when he was asleep.

"What dreams?" Hope asked confused.

"Oh... uhh..... Nothing, just some dreams.. that you happened to be in." Stiles said blushing. Hope's eyebrows drew together as she grew more confused, "Well, what was I doing?"

Stiles remembered the dream, how Hope kissed up and down his neck, as she climbed on top of him, and when they had rolled so Stiles was the one that was on top of her kissing her, but he also remembered the other dreams. Ones with him and Malia going at it like savages.

"Uh, nothing that important." Stiles
answered.

Hope had her suspicions of what Stiles
dreamed about, and she had a similar
dream, of Stiles crushing their lips
together, his hands gripping her waist
aggressively as their tongues wrestled.

"Well, what happened that night that was different?" Hope asked trying to keep her face from turning red.

"You were there." Stiles answered. "So we have to do it again." Hope said pushing down her embarrassment.

"What?" Stiles asked eyes widening, "You mean like sleep together? Together in bed? The whole night?"

"Yeah." Hope said, "Unless you want
everyone to know that your also part
demonic fox and siphoner witch."

"Uh, nope. I'm good, it's just. I actually
haven't really shared a bed with anyone,
ever." Stiles said face red, "I mean... Are you sure?" Stiles asked awkwardly.