Strays

Lilith Azar

"I didn't remember you were half Persian," Yves said as his fingers caressed my naked back. "You were always just pretty to me."

I lightly chuckled "Persia does not exist anymore, but my ancestors lived there centuries before the empire fell," I told. "My mother was Iranian and my father was British."

"Wouldn't you be set on fire in Iran for doing the work you do here?" He asked, looking into my eyes.

"Women's rights in Iran are a joke; they're treated like things and there's little to no repercussions for the ones who perpetuate the violence against them," my index traced his jawline. "Prostitution is illegal there and you could even be executed for it if it reaches a certain point. Iranian girls from 13 to 17 are attractive for child sex traffickers, and when they don't consider them 'experienced' enough they're forced to serve the child trafficker until considered 'ready' — it's disgusting and it makes me want to blow men's heads off."

"Even mine?" Yves smiled as if he were special. He isn't, he just pays me a lot to fuck him.

A light chuckle escaped my lips "Even yours, my love."

"You're so sexy when you get all violent," he climbed on top of me to kiss my neck.

"Yeah, I'm sure that's what turns politicians on," I pushed him off and sat up. "You need to leave before the sun comes up; you wouldn't want a picture of you doing the walk of shame," I got up from my bed to slip on my silk robe.

After Yves got dressed, I walked him to the door and allowed him to kiss me goodbye — he likes me being in control.

Once he was gone, I made my way back to my bedroom to take a quick shower.