CHAPTER 4: HEADING BACK TO THE ORDER.

The following morning, they headed back to Number Twelve Grimmauld Place and Hagrid went back to his hut on the edge of the Dark Forest at Hogwarts. Rosemary and Sage were welcomed with open arms by Molly Weasley. Molly even offered them a proper home cooked meal. They enjoyed Molly's cooking when they sat down to eat.

"It's been too long since we had your cooking Mrs. Weasley, thank you," Sage said. "Yes, thank you, Mrs. Weasley," Rosemary said. "You're welcome dears," Molly said. Arthur came into the kitchen and saw Rosemary and Sage. "Rosemary, Sage, it's been too long," Arthur said. "To say it simply, we're keeping the Order around. We will not be in total chaos like we were with you-know-who," Rosemary said. "Your father disbanded it for good reason when he did it," Aberforth said from the doorway of the kitchen area. "What are you doing here, Aberforth?" Sage said, pointing his wand at Aberforth. "Your father had a lot of secrets that he never to tell you before he was murdered. I bet he didn't even tell you about the Order of the Phoenix," Aberforth said. "He told us everything that we needed to know about him. You're lying," Rosemary said, pointing her own wand at Aberforth. "Our father was a good man," Sage said. "He stopped at nothing to his journey to find power," Aberforth said. "He did it for the right reasons," Rosemary said defensively. "He did it to protect the ones he loved," Sage said. "We all want to protect the good people of the wizarding world and not just in the wizarding world but in the muggle world as well so we're keeping the Order around," Rosemary said. "The Order doesn't need to be around anymore," Aberforth said, pulling out his own wand to point it at the girls. He went to say a spell but was caught by a stunner in the back. He passed out on the floor, and he was face down on the floor.

Rosemary and Sage looked up to see their mother, Professor Minerva McGonagall. "Mom," Rosemary and Sage said in unison. They both ran up and hugged Minerva. "How'd you know that we were here?" Rosemary said. "You're both my girls, and Hagrid told me that you were here," Minerva said. "That sounds like Hagrid," Rosemary said. "I've missed you two together," Minerva said. "I've missed seeing you so happy mom," Rosemary said. "I just wanted my girls to be together and here you both are," Minerva said. "Wait, we never knew you were married to Professor Dumbledore, Professor McGonagall," Hermione said. "I was. I'm surprised that you three never met Sage. She was going to school when you three started there and she was in Gryffindor," Minerva said. They all sat down at the kitchen table. They talked about keeping the Order around in case of another dark wizard or witch rising to find power.