CHAPTER 1: THE ORDER'S DISPANSION?

"Should the Order still be around, or should we disband the Order?" Arthur Weasley said. "The Order should stay around because it was disbanded once, and no one expected the rise of Voldemort. We can't disband and have another dark wizard rise to power," Harry said. "Did anyone ever tell you why my brother disbanded the Order before?" a voice said from the doorway. Everyone looked to the doorway of the dining room. "What are you doing here, Aberforth?" Molly said. "You know why I'm here; to tell you to disband the Order," Aberforth said. "He disbanded the Order before and no one was prepared for Voldemort's rise to power," Harry said. "Did my brother never tell you that he was raising a family? He had two daughters. He gave both of everything that they could ever want. Both girls had him wrapped around their little fingers. He gave them just about everything he owned. He even gave them control of the order instead of giving it to his own brother," Aberforth said. Harry, Hermione, and Ron were shocked.

After the meeting, Harry, Hermione, and Ron caught up with Aberforth. "Aberforth, you said that your brother had two daughters? Why didn't he ever say he was married?" Hermione said. "There's a lot about that man you don't know. The man has a lot of secrets," Aberforth said. "What about the Order? Is it really going to disband?" Ron asked. "It's not up to me. It's up to my nieces if they want the Order to continue," Aberforth said. "Where can we find them?" Hermione said. "I know that you can find my oldest niece in the Dark Forest by Hogwarts. I don't know where you would find her younger sister," Aberforth said. "What are their names?" Harry said. "My older niece is named Rosemary and my other niece is named Sage," Aberforth said. "Thank you Mr. Dumbledore," Hermione said. "We start looking for Rosemary now," Harry said. "Harry, are you sure we should go now and look for her?" Hermione said. "We need to get the answers that we need," Harry said. "We've been in the dark forest before at night and you know how that all turned out," Ron said. "But we need to know if the Order should stay around or get disbanded," Harry said. "Can't we start this in the morning?" Ron said. "Well, first thing in the morning we start looking for Rosemary," Harry said. They went back into Number Twelve Grimmauld Place for the night.