Havoc: Formless Blade

Zacznij od początku

"Just how late is it in the afternoon?" He thought to himself.

Suddenly he felt something in the pit of his stomach. Doubt comes in.

He laughed nervously. "Last night really happened... right?" He asked himself. Hearing it from himself made him nervous. "Surely, I didn't make it all up to make myself cope right?"

He jumped out the bed and ran downstairs. On his way down he heard his name being called out, temporarily snapping him out of his state of panic.

Then there she was, the traveler with her blonde locks and striking golden eyes, standing on the steps of the stairs.

"Looks like you got all energized running down like that." She laughed.

A gush of relief washed over Childe as he registered it was really her. She's really there. "It wasn't a dream." He rushed to her with a hug.

Lumine laughed. "You're still on about that? What is with you and dreams" She asked.

"Nothing. Just checking." He said. He then proceeded to pinch Lumine's cheek. "Yep, real."

Lumine glared at him. "You're supposed to pinch yourself to check if you're dreaming, not pinch me genius." She slapped his hand away.

"I know." He grinned widely. "You're just too cute." He made pinching gestures with his fingers which made Lumine cross her arms and give him a look.

Childe laughed. "Anyway, what time is it? I'm starving." He change the subject as he proceeded to walk down the stairs.

It was only then when he realized Lumine could've easily pushed him off earlier and he would've rolled his way down if he pissed her off too much. But then again Lumine is not that cruel.

"It's already lunch time." Lumine said, interrupting his train of thought. "Sorry for not waking you up earlier, you looked like you needed the sleep." She added.

"That I did. I'm well rested now." Childe began flexing.

"I bet you are, you were even snoring in your sleep." Lumine snickered.

"I don't snore." Childe furrowed his eyebrows. Lumine didn't say anything, she just looked at him. "I don't, right?" He asked nervously.

This earned a hearty laugh from Lumine as she headed to the door. "Relax I was kidding."

"Alright little miss prankster." He sprinted to her and gave her a hug from behind making her squeal a little.

"Ajax!" She yelped as she was lifted to the air briefly.

Childe laughed, set her down and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Alright enough games. What's for lunch?"

The traveler, who was red as a tomato, stood there speechless for a moment. "You have to stop doing that." She cupped the cheek she was kissed on.

"What? Why? Do you dislike it?" Childe asked.

"I... no? But that doesn't mean-"

"Then I don't see the problem here." Childe said coyly. "You'll get used to it my love."

"My- no no no, don't call me that. It sounds really corny." Lumine shook her head.

"What? I think it's adorable my love." Childe teased.

Lumine shook her head again. "I'd rather be called the other nickname you gave me." She said.

"Girlie?" Childe looked at her confused.

"No. The other other nickname. Why would I- you know what never mind." Lumine looked away and began to walk outside. "Lunch is ready at the Kamisato Estate. Let's go."