Elisa dug into her side bag, seated in the other chair, and tossed a beige folder on the table, "Here," Jessie looked at her, before hesitantly taking the folder, "Take that to his house, the lit teacher wanted me to take it, but I have a manicure appointment."

Standing she threw her bag over her shoulder, "Take that to him, and stop moping all over the place, it's depressing."

Jessie watched her stomp off. Turning her eyes back to the folder, she stood grabbing her own bag and headed to her own class.

"Wow?"

Her mouth slack with surprise Jessie looked over the country style mansion. Leaning forward over her steering wheel, she whistled allowed. "Well here goes nothing."

Driving up the drive way, her eyes wincing occasionally from the sun that peeked through the tall trees the lined the driveway. The warm wind, brought with it the smell of magnolias. Shaking her head in disbelief, she slowed once she reached the end of the drive way.

Parking the car, she narrowed her eyes on the two men standing in front of the entrance door. Both of them wore dark expressions. Getting out of the car, she grabbed the folder, walked towards the door. Walking up the steps, she expected to be spot but the two men ignored her.

Their eye remained staring straight ahead, they didn't even flinch when she knocked on the door.

Nervous, she took a step back and waited for the door to open.

After a few minutes, the door was opened by a brunette women, her eyes were the first thing Jessie noticed. Like green jewels they flared when they saw her.

"Hi, how can I help you?" The women voice was also smooth, with a very slight hint of country slang.

Jessie quickly lifted the folder, "I-I'm a friend of Alex's. I'm here to drop off his homework."

"Mhmmm." The women nodded, smiling she reached forward, "Thank you, I'll just take it."

"That's okay."  Jessie pulled the folder to her chest. The women taken aback, let her hand slowly drop. "I'll take to him myself, just, um, can you point me to his room."

Jessie shifted as the women assets her in silence, before with a raised brow she stepped aside, "Upstairs to the left, he should still be in his room."

Jessie nodded, before bypassing her and walking inside. She barely kept her mouth from dropping at the opulence of the inside. Quickly going up the stair case, she walked into the carpeted hallway.

Coming to a door, she knocked, trying to shove down her nervous butterflies.

The door opened, "What is it Janice?" Alec lazily looked at her, before his eye widened in recognition.

"What are you doing here?" He grabbed her arm, and pulled her inside, shutting the door behind him.

Jessie blinked at him, before she raised her hand and pointed at him. "You're not sick."

Giving her a dumbfounded look, he said,"Is that really important right now? What are you doing here?"

Dropping her hand, she tossed the folder on to his bed, "Someone had to drop your homework off." Crossing her arm, she frowned at him, "Plus I had some thing I wanted to ask you."

Groaning, Alex pushed off the door, and stopped in front of her, his brown eyes darkening, "You couldn't call? I told you my family is full of witches, you're in danger if you come here. You shouldn't have come here."

Rolling her eyes, Jessie glared up at him, "How am I supposed to reach someone when said person doesn't answer his phone." Her expression became thoughtful, "You never mentioned that your entire family was full of witches," narrowing her eyes she demanded, "And how would they be a danger to me?"

Sighing, Alex dragged a frustrated through his hair, grabbing her hand he turned towards the door. "It doesn't matter, you have to go!"

She jerked her arm out of his hold, "No. I'm not living till you explain."

Jerking around, Alex growled, "Explain what?!"

"The kiss!" Jessie shout rang in the room. She flushed, covering her mouth.

Dumbfounded, he stared at her, before suddenly he started chuckling crossing his arms. Humor gracing his face.

Frustrated, Jessie stomped passed him, "forget it," she opened the door. Only to blankly stare at the Janice women, whose eyes avoided hers.

Feeling her face heat, Jessie quickly apologized, before making her way towards the stairs.