Fighting A Gargoyle

Start from the beginning

"I can do trash." Stiles said raising his
hand, "I love picking up pieces of paper and orange peels." He added. "I love trash as of right now." Hope said, taking a black bag from Dorian.

"Perf it suits you." Lizzie snarled. "All right." Stiles said half shouting at Lizzie, "I don't know what you have against Hope but I'm only going to tell you this once, you either shut your trap or I'll shut it for you, capishe?"

"Did you just threaten me?" Lizzie asked, glaring at the Tribrid. "Yep." Stiles said popping the p,"Now if you'll excuse me I have to go pick up litter." Stiles then turned to the silent twin.

"Your more then welcome to join if you don't want to get thrown under another bus." Josie's eyes widened looking from Stiles and Lizzie before following Stiles taking a spike with her.

Saying Lizzie was shocked was an
understatement, no one had ever stood up to her like that before. And she couldn't help but admire Stiles' choice of words.

"All right let's see what we got here." Stiles said picking up a piece of paper and reading it, "You gotta love these knitting patterns."

"Why did you do that?" Josie asked him, genuinely curious. "I know a thing or two about getting pushed around." Stiles said remembering the big bads he and the others had to deal with in Beacon Hills while putting the paper into his bag.

"She doesn't push me around." Josie said.

"Your right she doesn't." Stiles said, "You
just do everything she wants, when she
wants it not caring about what you want."

"It sounds like your speaking from
experience." Josie said. "I'm not." Stiles lied, "I'm just getting a read off of your relationship from her."

"What?" Josie asked confused.

"It's called deductive reasoning and great observational skills." Stiles said, "Like how I can tell you just got out of a relationship recently, from your sad eyes, down cast face, shoulders rolled forward, like your trying to not let anyone in."

"You got all of that just by looking at me?"Josie asked shocked. "Yeah." Stiles replied picking up another piece of trash.

"What can you tell about Lizzie?"
Stiles stood up straight, and looked at
Lizzie who was currently washing graffiti off a window, "Relies on other people to do things for her, feels like she's being loved but oblivious to the fact that everybody actually doesn't like her and to afraid to stand up to her, cares a lot about fashion, doesn't like working to much, a few mommy issues, and loves having sex but not being in any relationships."

Josie's jaw dropped as he describe Lizzie
almost exactly, "But that's all the bad stuff, what about the good?" Stiles took a look closer at her, "She cares about people, most of the time she acts like a bitch but when it comes down to it she'll do anything to keep her loved ones safe, and bottles up her emotions which is not very healthy because of her disorder."

"Wow." Josie said impressed as the two went back to picking up the trash.

***

Stiles put his garbage bag into the
dumpster when he suddenly got flashes
through another persons eyes.

It was a gargoyle slashing him across the stomach, making him go paralyzed. And when he fell he saw a reflection in some fallen glass to see Lizzie's face looking directly where his should be.