Fighting A Gargoyle

Start from the beginning

"This makes no sense, Dad. Why are we
being punished?" Lizzie whined.

"Because you started a brawl at a charity football game that risked exposing what we really do here." Alaric told her. "Well, you weren't mad last night." Lizzie remarked.

"I was mad last night. My undying love for my daughters just happened to trump my rage. I volunteered everyone in the game, so stop complaining." Alaric said, "You're lucky that it's just community service and not actual jail time."

"Can I at least offer a rebuttal in my
defense, if it pleases the court?" Lizzie
asked mockingly, and Alaric nodded, "First of all, I was provoked. My response was totally proportional considering the levels of abuse that I was forced to endure. And secondly... if anyone should take the blame, it's Josie."

"What?" The brunette twin asked as her temper rose, while Stiles and Hope's eyes widened at the snitch of her blonde sister.

""I'm sorry." Lizzie said not sounding very sorry, "I totally cracked under cross, but if you had just let Kaleb catch the ball--"

"You'd still be in trouble." Alaric said
interrupting.

"Wow." Stiles said leaning against the door frame, crossing his arms, "Nice job
throwing your sister under the bus, miss
bleached blonde."

"My hair is naturally blonde." Lizzie said
looking to Stiles, "Who are you again?" She asked him not remembering his name.

"Bond." Stiles said, getting a British
accent, "James Bond." He added getting a smile from Josie. "Stiles, Hope." Alaric said. "You both are going too."

"What did I do?" Stiles asked, confused.
"You neglected to tell me what your status was." Alaric replied. "Status?" Josie said confused. "Alpha." Stiles said showing his red eyes,"I'm an Alpha."

Josie and Lizzie felt something curl up
inside them, like a void they didn't even
know existed started to fill up. Stiles
seemed familiar to them even though they had never met him before.

"Huh?" Lizzie asked confused, keeping
what she felt to her self. "I took the power of being Alpha, from another werewolf." Stiles answered eyes still red, "It changes my eyes from yellow to red."

"I'm still confused." Josie replied while
sharing a look with Lizzie confirming what that they both felt the same thing.

Stiles rolled his eyes, "Different type of
shapeshifter, meaning I have powers other werewolves don't." Stiles replied not exactly telling a lie, but not the whole truth.

"Okaaaayyy." Lizzie said stretching the
word out.

***

"Stiles, wake up." Hope said jarring Stiles from his sleep, as the bus came to a stop.

"It's only been ten minutes. Did you have to fall asleep?" Hope asked.

"Apparently." Stiles said popping his neck.

Stiles yawned as he walked off the bus
along with the other students. "All right, listen up. It's a beautiful day. You
got options: Litter, weeds, graffiti. Your
choice." Dorian said.

"It's bad enough we get punished while the humans get a pass, but there ain't no way in hell I'm picking up their garbage." Kaleb said. "I don't do trash either." Lizzie said holding her chin up high.