"ahh, jungwon. he got beat up by some hoes on the rooftop. that's what i posted on my insta."

both guys 'aah' ed at me and groaned.

"why do all your so called fans always beat up people you hang out with? i'm suprised i haven't gotten my address leaked."

jay chuckled to himself while watching the television that was showing a movie that i didn't recognize and shoved multiple pieces of chips into his mouth.

"thats because you're both my bestfriends.. and both of you don't feel anything romantic towards me. i'm hoping.."

i eyed both guys down with a scary glare and saw how riki gulped slightly.

hm.

"like you? no way. i would kill myself rather than being with you!"

jay jokingly gagged in my face with a few chips stuck in his teeth and it made his breath smell horrible. i pushed his face away from my face and got up from the couch.

"hmph. wash your teeth before coming at me punk."

i sassed at his face before walking away to my room. i immediately hopped on my phone, scrolling through some posts on my algorithm and stopped after spotting a particular post that made my blood boil.

———————

@gxpo_7 posted.

who's with me to come kidnap the yang dumwon and make him never see the light of day ever again 🤪

idk feeling kinda bored and that kid is taking sunoos attention off us

liked by simjae_yun and 88 others | 52 comments

——

@kimhotnoo me def les go 😍😍
@yanghp let's all go bc this kid is pissing me and hundreds of others off we'll be saviors
@ksun_oo you fucking psychos. this is why you guys aren't worthy of my sight.
@gxpo_7 replied to @ksun_oo we're doing this for your sake 🥺
@yangjw what have i done to you guys to be treated this way..
@ksun_oo replied to @yangjw nothing, just be cautious :/
@gxpo_7 replied to @yangjw your existence

———————

😈unseperable trio🤡

bluejays
i hate everyone bro

nishiriki
same bro

ksun_oo
i just hate everyone in general lol.

bluejays