12. Izuku vs Shinso

Start from the beginning

Rinji quickly noticed that Deku was talking to Shinso, but before Deku could say anything Ojiro came up behind him and covered his mouth with his tail. Realizing what was going on he quickly made his way over there as Shinso left.

"Ojiro what's the deal?"

"You can't say a word to him."

"Huh?"

"He's right Deku. Luckily before I teamed up with him I was warned about his Quirk but sadly I did not realize what was going on with Ojiro."

"Rinji?"

Before the battles could begin the side game started. They started with a scavenger hunt. Ojiro, and Rinji decided on trying to help Deku with a strategy as the side games were going on. Cementoss started to prepare the arena for the battles, by using his quirk.

"Can ya feel the excitement? Our contestants are on their own now! Sometimes heroes have only themselves to rely on! Heart. Skill. Strength. Wisdom. Courage. They'll have to use all of these things to reach to the top!" Present mic Said with excitement as he was getting the audience pumped up. Rinji and the other class members made their way to their seats. Rinji was able to go back to the locker room to grab his phone to check on the other years matches. He was really curious on how well his cousin was doing. He was finally able to pull it up and see that she was in the top 16 as well. But her first round won't be in till later.  

Everyone looked up on the screen to see two pictures of the first match. "Welcome to your first fighters. Whoa, he looks kind of scared in that picture, doesn't he? It's Izuku Midoriya from the here course versus... Hitoshi Shinso from general studies..." Present mic continued on the rules of the fight push them out of the ring they're out, make it where they cannot move their out, also he made sure to point out that recovery girl was on standby. Shinso started to talk to Deku but nobody in the stands could hear what he was saying. Present mic yelled out another time. "Ready?!.... Begin!!"

Instead of either of them moving Shinso continued on talking, but it seems like he said something to set off Deku. Deku graded his teeth and started to walk towards Shinso. "Don't you talk about him that way!" As soon as he said that he stopped in his tracks. Rinji and Ojiro jumped up out of their seats. "We warrant him not to say anything!" Ojiro yelled out as he placed his hands on his head. "The fight just begun and Izuku Midoriya is... completely frozen? He's not moving a muscle!" Finally Deku started to move, but not torch Shinso. He was going in the opposite direction. The class 1A students Was rambling to themselves. About they did not understand what Deku was doing and if he continued he would walk out of the ring and be disqualified. It seem like it took forever, but everybody was just watching in suspense. Rinji was still standing up gripping on the railing in front of him. "Come on..." Deku continued on walking and got closer to the line. One more step and he would be out. As he was putting his foot closer to the ground. Rinji could not help but yell out. "Izuku!" A few seconds later There was a slight twitch in Deku's finger Creating a gust of air Hitting the ground and blowing the air slightly hitting Shinso and midnight enough or they would have to cover their face..." Deku was breathing heavily, and he was just me or inches away from the line. "What's this?! Midoriya stopped just in time!"

[crowd cheering]

Deku quickly covered his mouth making sure he did not say anything. Shinso try to get him to talk but he would not answer any of his questions. Deku started to run torch Shinso grabbing him on the shoulder and pushing his chest. Trying to push him out of bounds Shinso punched Deku in the face, but Deku continued on pushing. Shinso finally punched him in his two broken fingers. Almost making him fall, then he tried to push Deku out of bounds. Deku quickly reacted grabbing Shinso's arm and throwing him over him Slamming him onto the ground making him out of bounds. Everyone was shocked and it was like a dead silence. "Shinso is out of bounds! Midoriya advances to the next match! Midnight stated.

[crowd cheering]

After the match Deku went to recovery girl's office to get his two fingers looked at, and healed. He finally returned to the rest of the class. Uraraka and Iida saved him a seat. Rinji pulled out his phone to check on his cousin. Momo notice this since she was sitting beside him. "Are you keeping up with the second years?" This slightly startled him, he was not expecting anyone to say anything he was kind of in his own little world. "Oh.. yeah... just really curious." He said nervously. "I see." Momo replied with a smile. Finally the next match was fixing to begin it was Hanta Sero versus Shoto Todoroki. Sero continued stretching. As soon as present mic Yelled out "Began!" Sero quickly covered Shoto's arms and torso with his tape. He quickly started to throw Shoto torch the line to make him out of bounds. But suddenly Shoto had a very disturbing look on his face. Ice quickly starting to form under his feet and went torch Sero. Shoto formed a big ice wall covering part of the arena even going over the top of it. A few of the guest could see it from outside of the arena. The wall Even got pretty close to class 1A. Making a few of them push themselves farther back in their seat.       

Even Midnight was half covered in ice and slightly shaking. "Tell the truth, Sero. Can you move at all?" Are you kidding? Obviously not. My body is freezing!" "Sero has been immobilized! Todoroki advances to the second round!" Everyone was quiet and it was dead silence throughout the stadium. Finally a few people yelled out nice try for Sero. Shoto walked up to Sero placing his hand onto his chest heating him up to get him out of the ice while he created.

The next match was going to be against Ibara Shiozaki from class 1B Versus Denki Kaminari. But it ended pretty quickly with Shiozaki winning. After the battle Monoma Head came over the wall making fun of Kaminari, but quickly Kendo used her hand and you can out, and stuck her head over the wall. "Sorry 'bout him." A few of the class 1A just looked in confusion. As they were getting Kaminari off the field. Everyone noticed that Deku was mumbling, and jotting down notes, freaking some of them out. Uraraka decided on commenting on what he was doing. He finally realize what he was doing and apologized and even showed her what he had on her zero gravity quirk, making her slightly embarrassed. Since Rinji was setting beside Uraraka he popped his head behind her and asked a question. "What do you have on mine?" "Oh, sadly nothing really only your costume design and you're fighting style." Rinji thought to himself. Good for a moment he was slightly afraid that Deku put his actual quirks in the book. Deku is the only one that knows about his actual quirks in Class.

Finally the fourth match came out and it was Tenya Iida versus Mei Hatsume from the support course. Turns out Mei planned on using their fight to show off her equipment. She showed off everything that she had and it took around 10 minutes she also made Iida look like a fool. But towards the end after she was done she simply stepped over the line and disqualified herself making Iida go to the next round. After the battle Uraraka quickly got up and did not say anything and left. Only a few of the students noticed.

Finally the fifth match was fixing to start. "All right everyone finally the fifth match is about to begin. The nephew of the number one hero Rinji Yagi from Class 1A. And of course he got in with several recommendations! Versus Is there some kinda purpose for those things sticking out of her head? From the same class, Mina Ashido!" "All right let's see what you're made of Yagi!" She said with excitement. "Same to you!" Rinji said. He quickly checked his wrist and the support items that he had on. They simply look like a smaller version of his wristbands from his hero costume. He was able to fill out the proper paperwork like Aoyama did for his belt.

 He was able to fill out the proper paperwork like Aoyama did for his belt