Chapter 33 | Dirty 🔥

Magsimula sa umpisa

She pulls me in right against her body as soon as she stepped in the elevator.

"Tell me, what do you want tonight?" She asks me, her voice low and dripping with need.

"I want to do everything I've ever dreamed of." I tell her.

"Well mon ange I would love to do everything you want but we can't stay up the whole night sadly because tomorrow we have to start finalizing the plan, because our big raid to finish everything is next week."

"I know so we'll just do half of them and once everything is done we can have a marathon, right?"

"Of course, I would do anything you want. Now come here and give me a kiss."

I move my face closer to hers and kiss her. She bites my lip and I open my mouth in shock, she pushes her tongue in.

As we're making out I feel my dick getting even harder, I can't even tell you how that's possible, causing me to become needier, wanting more.

I start grinding against her trying to get rid of that tension, but it does the exact opposite.

She pulls away. Shaking her head.

"Look how needy you are, can't even wait until we're upstairs. Such a needy slut. Keep it up like that and you'll get punished."

I really wanna get punished to see what she'd do but since this is our first time together a decided to listen.

After waiting for a couple of agonizing minutes that felt like hours we're finally at her apartment. I quickly run out the elevator and into her living room to escape the suffocating air that we were trapped in.

Manon starts walking away and I just stand there, wondering what to do.

She turns her head to me and motions with her finger for me to follow.

So of course I start following, we end up in her bedroom. At least I think it's her bedroom.

"This is the guest room so if we make a mess on the bed we don't have to clean it up tonight and we can just sleep in my bed." She says as if hearing my thoughts.

I nod my head.

"Now I'm going to grab some things and I'll be right back, by the time I'm back I want you out off your clothes."

"O-okay."

"Good boy." With that she walks out of the room.

Okay I can do this.

Well I think so, I've never been naked in front of anyone.

What if she doesn't like the way I look? What if she thinks I'm small? What if I'm not good at it?

Oh shit, I have never done this and she has, what if I do something wrong?

I'm pulled out of my thoughts as I hear her coming back. So I quickly strip and place my clothes neatly on a chair.

Not even a second later she's in the room and looks at me holding a couple things in her hands.

"What a good boy, I haven't had to repeat myself yet. Look what I brought nothing too much for the first time, considering this is your first time unless you went out and slept with someone."

I quickly shake my head. I never want anyone but her. I never did, it's always been her even when we were little kids.

I try to get a look at what she brought with her but I can't get a good look.

"Oh yeah I'll tell you what u brought. I have a wand vibrator, some rope for your hands in case you don't listen, a blindfold for if you're feeling bold and condoms of course."