Chapter 7 | A Rat

Manon pov

When I wake up, I feel well rested not like other times. Normally I wake up in the middle of the night covered inn sweat and a hoarse throat from screaming in my sleep because of my nightmares.

I feel something moving next to me and one hand goes under my pillow ready to grab my dagger while the other pulls the blanket back to see what just moved.

Oh right Archer came last night woops, but hey everyone forgets something right?

I get out of bed walk over to my desk where my phone is charging, I pull it out and look at the time. Shit already 10am, how tf did I sleep that long normally I wake up at around 3am.

I walk over to my bathroom and lock the door and start getting out of my sleepwear to get in the shower. Once discarded of all my clothes I look in the mirror, I always do this before I shower not because I'm the prettiest person alive, I mean I am but that's not the reason.

I do it to look at my scars for about 5min, I've been doing this ever since I escaped so I learn how to accept my scars. To be proud of them, they made me the person I am today and they show everything I survived when I was taken away.

I have a lot of tattoos but they only cover the small scars. I kept the big ones exposed, those are the ones that show how strong I am.

I get in the shower wash my hair and body. I get out and wrap a towel around my body and walk over to my cabinets and get the body lotion out. It's my signature scent, orchids. Orchids are also my signature in the underworld, red ones to be specific, it is what I leave behind in the bodies of my victims.

I have 1 tattoos that represents who I am, a female devil tattoo on my back

After putting lotion all over my body I wrap the towel around me again, brush my teeth and get out the bathroom and to my closet.

I need to wear something that I don't mind getting dirty, cause I need to get my hands dirty. Some fucker thought it was a good idea to betray us. So I get to have my fun with him.

I settle with an almost see through top, black pants, some boots and a blazer. Put my hair up in a tight low bun and put some mascara on. I start putting all my weapons on and get dressed, I grab my bag put some more weapons in there.