Chapter 33 | Dirty 🔥

Start from the beginning

I'm really turned on right now and I want to move to the next step.

But I'm scared as well, what if it doesn't feel as good as everyone says? What if it brings me back to when I was captured?

As if sensing the turmoil going on in my head Manon grabs my hand and gives it a little squeeze.

Manon signals for the check.

She ends up paying, she literally threatened that the night would end here if I didn't let her pay, and I by no means want this to end.

She gets up grabs my hand and leads me back out the door and to the car. Opening and closing the car door for me.

I like that she doesn't expect for me to be the dominant one in this relationship. A lot of people think it's frowned upon for the man to be the submissive.

I like to be dominant in the work field, but in our relationship, or whatever this is, I like that she's taking care of me, guiding me.

Although I said I didn't want this night to end, I kinda don't want to be out anymore and rather inside but not where our family is or someone else.

Just the two of us. I'm still turned in if I have to be honest.

"Mon ange, do you want to go to my apartment here in the city instead of home?"

"Yes." I say, still distracted thinking about what she could do to me since we will be alone. No one to interrupt us.

"Tell me, what are you thinking about?"

I'm quickly snapped out of my thoughts.

"N-nothing, why would you think that."

"You seemed to be in deep thoughts, and the look on your face was very interesting. Tell me what were you thinking, or rather imagining?"

I let out a deep sigh knowing I can't escape her.

"I was imaging us. Together. Naked."

"Mmm and tell me what were we doing?"

"Kissing, and then you pushed me on the bed. Told me to keep my hands above me or you'd stop. You slowly started lowering yourself until your face was right above my dick.

You stuck your tongue out and licked me from the base to the tip. And then I was pulled out of it."

"Do you often have such fantasies? Where I dominate you and you take whatever I give you until you're begging me to let you come?"

Her words are turning me on more than I already am.

I have a lot of these fantasies and I have imagined begging her to let me come.

Should I lie or tell the truth?

"No."

"Ares." She says pointedly. "The truth."

"Yes, I have them a lot. Sometimes multiple times a day."

"Do you now? Would you like to know if your imagination is as good as the real thing?"

"Yes." Even though I didn't want it to it came out very needy.

After saying that I feel the air growing thicker with tension between us. I think Manon can feel it as well because she steps on her gas speeding down the road towards her apartment.

Not even five minutes later we arrive. Manon comes over to my side and opens the door, quickly taking my hand and locking the car after.

She starts speed walking to the elevator. She presses the button to the top floor.