Darkness ※

TW: Smut...? (more than before atleast)

-----------

Jinx pinched the tip of my breast and I yelped, struggling against her even more. I tried to push her shoulder away, only for her to grasp my wrist and keep me in place while she started rolling my tit with one finger. Her grip was as firm as steel, and I understood by instinct that something had changed.

"Jinx---" I tried once again. Her hand traveled down to my stomach, and I shuddered as she began tracing my hips and waist. 

"You're so pretty, y/n," Jinx chooed, while her hands gently yet swiftly gathered my own above my head. She pinned my wrists to the ground with one hand, the other returning to where she had been stroking. Adjusting her face so it was right above mine, she leaned in and placed a kiss on my lips. She was quick to deepen it, and after some while of tenderly colliding her tongue against my mouth, she returned to kissing me lightly again. Just feeling her lips made tides and currents of pleasure lap against my inside, and it was like she was gently electrocuting me.

"I think you're enjoying this way too much," Jinx said through ragged breaths at some point, pulling away slightly. I found myself smiling back at her.

"So?" I said, and she raised a brow, looking amused. "Is there a problem?"

"On my side, no, not at all." She said, then starting nimbling on my lips. I giggled a little, before letting out a moan. These little interactions, these bits and pieces of physical connection were nice and content, but I felt a part of me starting to anticipate more. And I was pretty sure Jinx would accept my needs, even if it came with some sort of tease. Jinx released me and continued with what she was saying before I got the chance to voice any of my thoughts. 

"Just, there is the possibility of you not being able to take it." She looked down at me both seductively and challengingly, and I bit my lip slightly. A stray lock of hair slid down from her shoulder to tickle her my nose. I realized her braids were becoming increasingly loose.

"I can take the risk."

"Wow, getting aggressive, are we?" Jinx said, and her wide, soft-eyed smile was all it took for every bit of logic that remained in me to get blown out of my head once and for all. I stradled her from below, pulling her closer to me, satisfied when I heard her inhale surprisedly.

"Do it, Jinx," I said, though aware that I did indeed have no idea what that would be like in detail.

"Or are you scared too?"

A moment of silence went by while Jinx stared at me in utter shock, so still it felt like you could hear a bug fly past in the distance.

"Ohhh my god, that is it." Jinx let out finally, and I felt my stomach clench in excitement as her expression changed from stunned to devilish in a mere second. She broke out of my hold with ease, using her free hand to peel away my legs. Once she was back on top of me for good, she put a hand to one of my parted thighs and squeezed, making me jerk and gasp. She laughed and loomed over closer to my face while rubbing and pushing on my thigh enticingly, her knee gradually pressing against the space in between my legs in a way I knew was totally intentional. I felt my breathing began to hitch, but tried to push it back in.

"Ready to regret getting me riled up?" She hissed, the former softness in her eyes replaced by a crazed glimmer, and I felt heat coarse through my veins and bones once again.

"I guess." I breathed, and watched in awe as she licked her lips tensely; I didn't know she could get any hotter, yet here she was.

"God, you are so screwed."

----------

Jinx hadn't lied when she told me I was screwed. I kicked and yelled and screamed, grabbing onto both of her shoulders with all my might as she licked and sucked on my clit for what felt like at least the twentieth time. She still somehow managed to pull it off in a way that caused vivid jolts that I had never experienced before, every single time. I wheezed, feeling tears roll down my cheeks in huge round droplets. I could understand that I was being driven to my climax, again, and I could already see what was going to happen after that.