After the porridge was cooked, he asked his brothers to quietly drink it one by one, then he asked the brother with the water ability to clean up the things for Luo Ningning and put a pot of water before leaving. .

This time, Captain Wei was not disappointed, because one of his brothers had an awakened ability. Although it was another earth ability, he was not disappointed, because another earth ability brother had already researched how to do it. Kill the zombies with the earth ability. The two brothers studied and improved each other, and he believed that their abilities were also very powerful.

Luo Ningning squinted for a while, and when she woke up, it was their duty time. After Luo Ningning came out, Zhang Tiantian and Yan Ruyu also woke up.

The three people outside were chatting quietly, but they were not sleepy anymore.

"You three go to sleep!" Luo Ningning said.

"You woke up before we called." Pei Ying stood up and yawned, she was still really sleepy.

As soon as the three of them entered the house, Luo Ningning used his divine sense to swipe to a place thirty kilometers away from them. Three cars were rushing towards their position. These three cars were obviously going to Kyoto. car.

But looking at the people in the car, Luo Ningning raised his eyebrows. The people in these three cars were too familiar. What was shocking was that Gu Wanyi was still on the three cars. It was strange. Hasn't the black boss suffered enough from Gu Wanyi? He even brought Gu Wanyi with him.

The three of them sat quietly on the reclining chair. The three of them quietly closed their eyes and rested their minds. Although they didn't speak to each other, they didn't fall asleep either. In such a deep night, it's better to be quiet, like this You can hear movement nearby, and movement from far away.

About half an hour later, Yan Ruyu said, "There is a car coming here."

"Well, I heard it too." Zhang Tiantian said.

"It's Boss Hei's group, and they also brought Gu Wanyi with them." Luo Ningning pouted, Gu Wanyi is still alive, it's really not easy, you must know what happened to her in prison is very terrifying , even survived.

"It's them again?" Zhang Tiantian was stunned, he exclaimed, "Is this the law of natural enemies?"

"What natural enemy?" Yan Ruyu asked curiously.

"Sister Ying, Team Ning and Gu Wanyi are both natural enemies!" Zhang Tiantian said as a matter of course.

"Uh, why are they natural enemies?" Yan Ruyu just felt that there was a contradiction between them, but the natural enemies didn't seem to be enough, right?

"Sister Yu, there are some things you don't know, Captain Ning, can you tell me about these things?" Zhang Tiantian asked.

"If you want to say it, just say it. In this world, what can't you say?" Luo Ningning said with a smile.

"Team Ning and Sister Ying are both reborn. They were all killed by Gu Wanyi in the last life." Zhang Tiantian whispered.

"Ah, Captain Ning, this is your fault. Since she is a natural enemy, why don't you keep her. Keeping her is a scourge after all." Yan Ruyu felt that Luo Ningning and the others were a little soft-hearted.

"She has become stupid now, I don't think it matters anymore," Luo Ningning said.

"That can't be done, this kind of thing can't be gambled, what if she is reborn again?" Yan Ruyu asked.

"Uh, will it?" Luo Ningning's eyes widened, the possibility seemed to be a little high, after all, she and Pei Ying were both reborn.

"Don't you think so? Aren't you and Ying both reborn? So if you meet her today, you'd better kill her. If you can't do it, I'll do it." Yan Ruyu whispered.