02. The new neighbor

Zori was shook after seeing her idol , the one and only Joo uien?!  She stood there in shock , wondering what to do , while as Joo itself walked right by her , he didn't even look at her , she immediately looked away and walked away still dazed by what all happened but she didn't look behind not even once , she went on and on till she reached home. 

She layed down  on her bed still shook ,, she thought it would just be some neighbors , but its joo uien?! THE JOO UIEN? Out of 7 billion other humans how come its him? At a point she disliked it but she also liked it , everyday she could see him right in the building in-front of hers , she snapped at herself and sat up and spoke to herself 'can you stop fan-girling for once Zori! this is not okay!' she dropped to her bed once again and said out , 'why does it have to be me'

The next day 

'Zori you look quite dull today what's up? did you not sleep enough last night?'
a colleague  of hers asked. She answered with a tired look on her face , 'Something kept me up all night , i did sleep for an hour just that' . 'oh my , your dark circles have gotten worse Zori' , said her colleague , she replied with  'even you can notice them now haha- life surely does hate me alot.' 
Another day filled with events go by and Zori kept on  getting sleepier and sleepier through every one of them , its almost driving her crazy. Who knew the trouble was just getting started for Zori.....

Zori goes home after her work as usual , she has forgotten all about the events that have occurred recently with her new neighbor , she as usual goes home , watches her drama for an hour or two then goes to bed after eating. She did not expect this routine to change not even abit , she did not know what awaited her at home , everything was peaceful until she decided to go sleep at exactly 11 pm , her neighbor started banging , drilling , screaming  , she tried to cover her ears , listen to songs but the noise kept on getting louder and louder she had enough with all of this , she thought even though her new neighbor was someone all famous ,  WHY IS HE MAKING SO MUCH NOISE. She was very pissed.  She decided to leave her neighbor a  little note hoping for that to help just even abit.

____________________________________________________________________
Dear neighbor, i welcome you to the community. 

Just that please maintain the typical yet simple rules of being in a building as a new mover , all the other neighbors are getting disturbed because of the noise you are creating , please stop screaming and drilling after 11 pm. We appreciate you coming in our community but please do follow the simple rules. Thank you.
_____________________________________________________________________

She leaves the note on the door and rings the bell , she goes into her apartment and lays on her bed , it was around 1 am at that time , she immediately got a knock at her door as she opened it the door from her neighbors side closed shut , she new it was him and that he had left a note to her as well. 

It said: 
_______________________________________________________________________
Thank you for the welcome , i appreciate it. little kiddo listen up , you scream and eat food at 3am in the morning what do you expect me to do about that all? It pisses me off , i appreciate the kind note but sorry not sorry i can't do anything about it , so i may not be able to compensate with the simple rules , why don't you do it instead  of me kid?
_______________________________________________________________________
The note bothered her alot- she screamed out in frustration 'KID? WHO'S HE CALLING A KID HUH?' . On the other side , who knew that Joo actually enjoyed teasing her.

The next day 

Zori had gone through alot both at home and at her work , she had loads of stories to publish , and she was going to home usually between 8-9 pm when her shift only ends till 8pm , she was stressed and needed a break , lucky her , she had gotten 3 days for free in return for her hard work , she was relieved and didn't want anything to ruin this break for her , but at home , the next door devil as she started to call him , awaited for her to come back home.  One thing was for sure that she'll go through alot this break....