Luo Ningning was speechless, "Then you still use the water for bathing?" Do you want to be more extravagant? Speaking of which, did you also soak in the lake to repair the chain?

"Is there any more, just give each of us five buckets." Wang Ye said with a sullen face, this time they will cherish it. Speaking of which, although he had taken a bath, he was not willing to throw the water away, so he still poured it back. in the barrel.

"Come to my house to get it at noon today." Luo Ningning said helplessly, "This time there is really no more."

"Understood, we will cherish it!" Wang Ye assured.

Zhang Tiantian also raised his hand to promise, "I will also cherish it."

While they were talking, Wang Wanyi approached them, she looked at Wang Ye pitifully, "Wang Ye!"

"Huh? Gu Wanyi, is there something wrong?" Wang Ye now has a headache when he sees Gu Wanyi.

Zhang Tiantian and Luo Ningning looked at each other, and the two turned their faces to one side. It seemed that the one had something to talk to Wang Ye, but now that class is about to begin, they have nowhere to hide! Can only be embarrassed to listen here.

Luo Ningning opened his book, and Zhang Tiantian followed suit and opened his own book, then pricked up his ears and waited to hear what Gu Wanyi said.

Gu Wanyi stood there without saying a word, just stared at Wang Ye quietly, Wang Ye was a little scared when she looked at him, he said, "Gu Wanyi, what's the matter, hurry up and tell me right away. It's class time!"

Gu Wanyi looked around, she felt a little embarrassed to say those words, "Can you come out with me?"

Wang Ye frowned, "Can't you say anything here?"

Gu Wanyi said, "That, Wang Ye, I'm pregnant"

"Please, what's the matter with me when you're pregnant?" Wang Ye's eyes were twitching, girl, wouldn't this woman want to take the blame for herself?

"The child may be yours!" Gu Wanyi said.

"Maybe" Wang Ye curled his lips, "If it's really possible, how much money you want, I'll give it to you, you can just kill him!"

Gu Wanyi's eyes widened, "How can you be so cruel?" In fact, she wasn't pregnant at all. Luo Wu helped her come up with this pregnancy, because Jiang Yunheng didn't marry her, so she wanted to find a partner now. It was unfortunate that Wang Ye was chosen by her.

"Please, who knows how many men you have experienced during this period of time. I can't be the one who likes to be a father. You should find someone else. If no one recognizes it, I can give you money and you can kill him." Wang Ye pouted and said.

I saw Gu Wanyi staring at him in disbelief, "Calculate the time, it should be yours!"

"Oh? You're so good at counting time? If you really know how to count, why would you be kidnapped and go abroad to shoot AV?" Wang Ye didn't plan to show her face anymore, since she had come to the door to let her go. He was the culprit, and there was no need for him to cover up.

"You" Gu Wanyi didn't expect Wang Ye to not give her face so much, and even exposed her AV shooting. She originally thought that only Jiang Yunheng knew about this, but Wang Ye knew it too. Shake her out.

"Gu Wanyi, it's best for us not to make water from the well. There is 100,000 yuan in this card, enough for you to have an abortion, and even for recuperation." Wang Ye put the card directly on Gu Wan. Yi's hand.

Luo Ningning originally thought that Gu Wanyi should throw the card back, but Gu Wanyi didn't. She cried and left, but the card did not come back, but ran away with it.