Chapter 5

(Finally update the next chapter! Sorry that I took long but I wanted to take a break again but now I'm at it again also sorry if there's anything wrong with it anyways enjoy!)

As you made it back to the game station after going through some trial and error, you went to the controls and pulled down the second before hearing some music and stella speaking up through the speakers once again.

"Woo! You did fantastic! Who gave you permission to be this smart?"

----

Y/N: author did cause I'm about to be chased down by a giant pink spider mommy that wants to keep me here forever! :D"

Me: Y/N! I just fixed that wall! C'mon!

Y/N: Well sooooorrrry 😒 I didn't really asked for you to make a book about me where I get stuck in the factory to find or learn something that might be useless and some giant spider lady wants me to herself!

Me: Well the audience love it! So you either shut da hell up and stick to the script or I'll make you into those  one of annoying tropes of y/n's

Y/N:*le gasp* you wouldn't....

Me: oh I would! So get back to the script!

Y/N:*Scoffs* Fine! Mo- I mean author

Me: I heard that!

----

"I don't know I'm just that smart..." You snickered a bit, you weren't really THAT smart if you were you wouldn't even be working here in the first place and might have a successful job and be rich, this was just out of luck you though and continued to listen to what this lady had to say.

"Mommy is super proud of you! But I'm sure she's already told you that herself!"

'Well if you count splendid job as proud then yeah she is' You thought to yourself.

"Our next game is whack-a-wuggy! Meet me downstairs! Have fun!"

"Well after the first one, I won't be having so much fun.." You grumbled in annoyance as you wish you had brought something to drink before you got here, you saw the entrance to the said game lit up and the gates open, you walked towards it and entered inside and just hoped you won't die, you just need to survive a little more longer and your out of here.

••••••••••••••••••••

you were now inside the game and the door shuts behind you to make sure you wouldn't get out until it was over and the room was poorly lit by the lights above you just  like the others the observation window was just next to the TV on the wall. You saw no signs of mommy yet, you turned to the TV as it turned on

(Insert instructions here once again as author is too lazy yet again to write the whole thing down 😅)

The TV turned off after it was done with the instructions and as if on cue, mommy appeared in the observational window, looking a bit more excited as if she was hoping you fail on this game.

"The toys used to have strings attached to them.. so they can be pulled back whenever they got too close to the children... But I'm feeling nice right now so I made sure to add some adjustments on them before you came....hmm... Have fun.." Mommy then just stayed there and watched by in case you tried to cheat out of it.

You felt shivers down your spine, new improvements? You already guessed that she gladly removed the strings off them but you feared on what new improvements she added on to them it made you feel anxious but you had to keep going, you just have to.