"I'm with you with her needing to stay longer. 2 days ain' shit but you want her to drop her business to be wit' you for 1 or 2 months is selfish dawg. She is still a new owner too, she never ran a business befo' and G never ran a business either so they are still struggling to adjust to everything" Lu explained and Tech nodded in agreement.

"She can barely trust them mothafuckers not to steal from her when she leaves fa' a few hours" Tech shook his head only confusedly Makai.

"Steal? Who the fuck stole from her?" He sat up in the lounge chair, ready to snap on anyone since he didn't know anything about that.

"She ain' tell you? " Lu asked, and Makai shook his head no still with a confused look and clenching his jaw. "Yeah, dat shit happened like last Wednesday 4 of her workers stole damn near 4K from her when she tried to trust them to close up when she or G wasn't thea'. She had to fire all of them"

"I wouldn't want to leave my shit fa' a long time either if I can't trust folks to close correctly. Now she's understaffed and shit so she can't just leave fa' long time dawg. She got a business that she's actually passionate about. This ain' like you owning multiple gas stations and apartments and shit and you can leave and have folks in charge. It's her first business too, she not used to it foreal no matter if it's been a year since she opened." Tech explained and Lu nodded in agreement.

"Her stayin' fa' 2 days is some bullshit tho and I'll be mad too but don't discredit her like she ain' been the only one so far compromising and trying," Lu said.

"Hell yeah, she ain' the same little girl workin' in the club and can just call off to spend time with you and run around wit' you anymore. She is a businesswoman, a new one at that. If you feel second, tell her that 'cause we all kno' she would fix it but don't discredit my best dawg. She tryin' " Tech reasoned and Makai nodded knowing they were right.

"But aye tho, me personally would throw all her suitcases in the ocean. Fuck she mean she leaving Wednesday? Matter of fact" Tech started standing up "Lemme go do that ta' G. I wish she would damn leave on a fuckin' Wednesday. Who leaves a vacation on a Wednesday?" He fussed, walking away.

They both laughed at him before standing up "I'ma fuck witchu. I gotta go make sure she ain' trynna leave today" He chuckled, dapping Lu up. He knows he told her to leave but he didn't mean it and knowing Ari, she would actually do it.

She was his biggest cheerleader and nobody was supporting him more than her. He needed her here more than anything right now.

"Y'all hell, lemme go get Ash befo' she sleepin' with the sharks tonight. Always wanna have a damn attitude in the mornings" He grumbled and Makai laughed as they walked in the opposite direction from each other.

As Makai was walking towards the elevator, he heard someone calling his name but ignored it since his mind was on talking to Ari and apologizing.

"Wait, Kai!" He heard again, he huffed and turned to see Tiera walking towards him with some tall white man in a suit. "Sheesh, you walk so dang fast" She giggled back Kai just kept a blank expression on his face.

"Anyways, this is Mr. Bills. He wanted to speak to you about the upcoming of the resort" She smiled and looked back at the man.

"It's nice to meet you but I'm sure you can speak to Tiera or Kelly about the upbringing. I have somewhere important to be" He said and Tiera jerked her head back.

She then smiled at Mr.Bill "Give us one second please" She told him and he nodded before giving them space.

"Kai, what is more, important den to getting a possible great article on the resort?" She scrunched up her face. "I have to go talk to my wife, You can speak to him T." He shrugged. Kai didn't like speaking anyways.