"Say, bro, I'm proud of you. I feel like I'm out da' country until I realize I gotta drive back home" Lu frowned causing them to laugh at him.

"Preciate it"

Yesterday was a complete success which Makai was very happy about. Nobody had any problems checking in, all his workers showed up on time. People were enjoying the restaurant and parents were loving the spa. People loved the condos and other things.

Kids were all up in the water park but were so sad when it had to close at 8 PM yesterday. The pools were open full time but when it came to the water park, Kai didn't think it was safe to have it open full time. He hasn't opened the teen club yet since he was waiting until later to do that.

He hoped it kept going. He was glad he went through with this dream and did not leave it in his head, only thanks to Ariyah.

"Whea' my best at? I haven't seen her since yesterday?" Tech questioned. Makai started scratching the back of his neck and waved at the little kids that were walking by and waving at him.

"You always doin' some shit" Lu laughed when he saw the look on Kai's face. Tech shook his head "How she jus' get down here and you already fuckin' up?" He chuckled.

Makai sucked his teeth and waved them off "It's not even me this time. She's the problem" He chuckled. He honestly couldn't help but laugh because everyone knows how much he got on Ari's last nerve. He felt like he wouldn't be the best boyfriend he could be if he didn't get on her last nerves.

"What happened?"

Makai looked around first to see who was around. He didn't need anything in his business. People loved to know you and your girl going through it so they could swoop in. He wasn't going for anything of that. You couldn't even tell yesterday that they just got into a fight simply because they didn't show it. They acted normally.

"Why is she goin' back home on Wednesday?" He scoffed after he made sure the coast was clear for him to tell them.

Tech scrunched up his face. "What? Why?" He asked, confused.

"Because she has ta' go home and work. It's always her damn business bro I swear. We barely see each other as it is because of it. She doesn't ever try ta' compromise wit' shit. Her business always comin' first. I'm over here thinkin' after the grand opening, she gon' stay down here for a month or 2 but nah. She's doing what she always does and leavin' 2 or 3 days later" He ranted, getting annoyed all over again about the situation.

Kai understood her business was important but it was like she never wanted to make time for him anymore because of it. And it upset him.

Tech nodded "Answer me this, why don't you come back home. You don't live here, you got people to handle shit here. Why not come back?" He asked.

Makai furrowed his eyes "Because I have a business t— Fuck" He sucked his teeth, realizing what he was saying. This is why he needed people like this because sometimes he always thinks he's right when he's not.

Tech just shook his head while Lu looked at him kinda weirdly. "I get whatchu' sayin' bro but a month or 2 bro? That's unreasonable as hell" Lu said truthfully.

"How you want ha' ta' compromise wit' you when you don't do the same?" Tech questioned "Besides that one time you came back home for a week, who was the main one doin' all the back and forth from here and back? Who was the one that would try to come to spend every other weekend here for 3 months straight?" He raised his eyebrow.

Makai sat and took in his words. He never realized it was more of Ari coming to see him. It wasn't frequent but she did come down to see him more than his one time going back home.