real life.

also, i am aware how the game timeline is a little different but we will end up back in tampa don't worry lol

short short

jasmine was back in denver, gabe had somehow convinced her to come out for the rest of the series. it was between game 4 and 5, so the team was back in denver.

bee and lyla were aware of how hesitant she was for everybody to know she was back.

she didn't want people to start shit again, and she didn't want them to spread rumors around.

she was literally only there for gabe until the season was over and then she'd be back to sweden or paris.

the only people she wouldn't care for them to know were jt and andre. but with jt knowing, that means cale would need to know. andre however, would stick to the European guys and when jasmine spoke in Swedish she was scary. so if they started to say anything, she'd had their head on a stick and they knew it.

jasmine was sitting at the kitchen table on facetime with her editor, talking about her final copy and how it would be available for purchase on July 1st. only a month away, not even. melissa, gabe and lini had gone out for a bit to do some errands and so she stayed back to give them privacy and allow her to just chill out for a hot second.

"so what do we think of the cover? is it too flashy or ok?" her editor asked as the doorbell went off.

jasmine froze, cursing herself.

"ill be right back." jasmine said and moved out of the bar stool.

zoe was already at the door, waiting for whoever.

jasmine would like to curse out whichever of the two who decided on a door without a window at the top of a peephole, because she didn't know who was outside.

she made sure she looked presentable at the window besides the door before opening up.

she opened the door to two hockey players looking uncomfortable.

her eyes went wide at the sight of them, swallowing the lump in her throat.

"jasmine." jt said with shock. she sighed before looking at the ground.

this was not happening.

"when did you get back in town? does the crew know?" jt asked, not realizing he was stepping over some boundaries.