real life. + insta.

swedish is itsalsized

hope you enjoy this after, the very tough game 7 loss last night...

jasmine took in her childhood home as the car stopped in front of the house she used to call home, many moons ago. 

her dad stood at the door alone, patiently the arrival of his daughter. 

he greeted her as she stepped out of the suv and softly wrapped his arms around her. 

this was the first time in five months she'd seen her dad, the last time was news years where he vowed to love her mom unconditionally.

jasmine stiffened at the touch that her father gave her, after he realized that he pulled back and gave her a small smile. 

"thankyou, appreciate it very much robert." her dad spoke in swedish to the driver, which apparently was his driver. 

her dad grabbed her bags and walked inside through the front door, with jasmine following behind nervously. 

she was waiting to be hit with elina. 

her dad dropped her bags at the foot of the stairs and turned around, smiling. 

"would you like some lunch? her dad asked with a soft smile. 

she nodded, and they walked into the kitchen. 

he pulled out some potatoes, fish and vegetables. 

honestly, the only thing he knew how to cook. 

jasmine turned around, inspecting her once childhood home and realized things were really the same from the last time she was here in janurary. 

"i know you're looking for her. shes not here. not anymore." her dad said shaking her from her thoughts. she turned around, furrowing her brows confused. 

"after everything broke, this spring. i decided it was time to end things. and elina, eventually came around. she also understood how wrong it was to post such sensitive photos and ones that were never supposed to see the light of day." he said as he continued to cook the food. 

"she wasn't supposed to have those flowers. the peonies you planted when you found out you were having a girl, me. she wasn't supposed to have jasmine flowers." jasmine said with a dark look in her eyes as her dad looked up at her.