real life.

jasmine walked into the landeskog house, alone since oli still had some things to take care of before heading over to denver to cheer on the avalanche for the next month or so

"lini!" jasmine screamed walking inside, causing the little one to run over shrieking. "auntie!" lini screamed back in swedish as jasmine kneeled down to the greet the girl.

"were home!" melissa joked to the rest of the house, jasmine didn't realize how many people were here. the usual group plus newhook, byram, andre, mikko, cogliano and motherfucker- cale.

"hi guys!" the girl grinned, walking in with lini in her arms taking in some of the cheers from the group. gabe still sat in his seat, barely acknowledging her as she walked in, same at jt. lets just say jt and gabe did not necessarily agree with jasmine saying yes to oliver, as well as bee, tyson, erik and tyson. she wouldn't know there opinions for a few hours, but nonetheless gave her the respect she deserved.

"wheres the mister?" erik questioned standing up and hugging the red head, "he's in london doing some media before heading here." she smiled stepping back and taking in the large group.

"hows everyone been?" she asked looking at all of them and realizing that cale was there, ofcourse he was, she thought.

"ill be back." she said grabbing her suitcase and heading up the stairs to get a breather.

dude get it together, he doesn't matter anymore. yet, he did- does, and she hated it.

"why? why him? why him?" she heard behind her, as she walked into the guest bedroom. she knew it was gabe, and sighed turning around to face him as he shut the door.

he didn't understand how she would choose oliver, things hadn't been going right for a long time- even before cale came into the picture.

"I'm not in the mood for a lecture." she responded sitting on the bed and kicking her shoes off, he shook his head putting his hands on his waist.

"no, why him?" he demanded again. she rolled her eyes, "because i love him. duh." she mused crossing her legs.

"that's not good enough. there has to be more." he responded shaking his head again.

"does there? why cant that be enough?" she quizzed, uninterested in this conversation.

"there has to be more than that answer. i could go on and on about melissa, want me too?" he mused as she giggled, "as much as id love that. id need a few glasses of wine in me beforehand." she joked and chuckled. she sighed, "he's all I've known? i know i love him and i think that in this world, that might be enough?." she responded. he could see how uninterested she was in this conversation and it scared him- that she would agree to get married to somebody she didn't have anything else to say about him.