Chapter 0

.

.

.

"GET AWAY FROM ME, YOU FREAK!!!" the man screamed but the girl took a step closer.

Her creepy smile from ear to ear can be seen even in the dark room. Rosy red coloured eyes were glowing. No, even darker and reder than a rose. More like blood colour. Her hair was black. Her skin was as pale as snow. Her lips were dark red that looked like black. And her hands were soaked with blood.

On the floor, five liveless bodies can be seen: the mother, the daughter, the son, the baby. The only one left is the father.

The girl walked up to the man. She held the knife in her hand up, ready to stab the man with it.

"NO, NO, NO!!!!!!" the man screamed in pain as she buried the knife in his chest.

"Have a good sleep, don't worry you'll never wake up again," the girl said as she pulled the knife which now soaked with blood out. Letting the man's body fall on the ground.

"Now,... who's next," she said as she looked through her black notebook.

.

.

.

I woke up in sweat. I touched my face and start slapping my cheeks. I start repeating to myself,

It wasn't real.

It wasn't real.

It was just the dream again.

It's okay, remember,

You've changed.

_______________________________________

This is my second fanfiction! Don't worry the story isn't as creepy as it seems. I hope you'll like the story!

-MindSan-