"I thought you ain't fuck wit' Molly." Emmanuel pointed out as he held the bag of it lightly in the air right above eyes' view. "You sellin' it like it's your favorite food."

Michael shrugged. "I don't." He clarified. "But shit. Molly's scarce 'round here. Bitches willin' to spend hunneds on that shit. Can't pass it up. Y'know what I'm sayin'?"

He nodded. "'N why King ain't here?" He asked. "His superpower's weed so I'd expect him to be runnin' 'round here tryna sell that shit."

Michael scoffed once more. "You could get weed anywhere. I'on know why the nigga insists. Plus he ain't feel like comin'. Since he's been back, the nigga's gotten 10x more lazy."

"Speakin' of King," Uly said after being silent for 5 minutes straight. "You seen this shit?" He asked, holding up his phone for the two of them to see.

It was of a text King sent in their group chat, mentioning the recent murders of Pop and a few other people that they know.

Their eyes went wide simultaneously. "Shit." Michael cursed as he took the phone from his hand. "Pop's dead?"

Uly nodded. "'N some other niggas y'all prolly know. I'on know 'em though. I'm sure y'all know what's goin' on right?"

Michael looked around obliviously. "Not a damn clue."

"What y'all ain't hear?" Emmanuel raised a brow. "Happened last night. Whole bunch of people were shot by some unknown ass group of people. Prolly a gang I don't know. It's related to some murder that happened a lil while ago and they were killed for revenge."

Michael furrowed his brows. Usually he wouldn't care, but this is Pop they're talking about. Pop who was once one of his homeboys. They weren't cool anymore but him dying still left a mark. It felt weird.

And regarding why he died, Michael got cold feet about that too...

Something odd is going on..

"Damn." He muttered, returning the phone to Uly. "I'on know shit but I ain't involving myself in it."

Uly kissed his teeth. "Boy they know you was affiliated wit' Pop at one point. You needa clear ya name. You can't brush it off this time."

Michael jerked his head back. "I ain't give two fucks bout Pop since he ratted me out. Everybody knows we wasn't cool. If people still think I was raisin' hell wit' him in the streets even 'til now thas' on them. I ain't clearin' shit."

Again, Michael and Pop fell out over an incident that involved a murder that they took part in. They were involved, but they didn't necessarily do the killing. Everybody there was arrested and police didn't catch or suspect Michael initially until Pop snitched.

It was quite a gruesome memory how angry Michael was at him because of it.

Uly waved it off. "Whatever. Les' jus' gon' outta here 'cause I'm feelin' some fast food right now. You up?" He asked as they eased out of the trap house and outside.

Michael kissed his teeth. "Yo ass always hungry goddamn. But yeah I'm up for pizza."

Uly scrunched up his face. "Nigga be creative. You'n want no wings or tacos or nothin'?"

"I'm takin' it home to eat for dinner wit' Nai, I ain't eating' wit' you if thas' what you concerned about. Get whatever you want."

"Why can't we eat together?" Uly fake pouted and Michael stared at him for a long time before picking up his feet to the car nearly leaving him in the driveway as he laughed behind him.

It was nearly already 7 by the time Michael got back. Indeed he got a large pizza as Uly settled with it too and got 2 boxes just for himself to take home.