kingdom of pain

POV Crystal 

that weapon, it hurt so much, unravelling my DNA, like my soul was being burned. 'These no such thing as a soul,' That's what Charlie would say, but it still hurt, I can feel it now, who built that weapon? Charlie? Nina? Azura?

It hurt, and I hurt them, should I of hurt of them, Nina, I locked her up, left zombies close so she's been too scared to escape, I...I hurt her...should I be doing any of this? 

then the image of the ender great sword stabbing into my gut, Rain shoving it through my chest, then Patrick trying beat to be, his spear slicing my arm, Ceris stabbing me in heart, El shooting me, Daryll trying to kill me.

I hate existing, maybe I should of left Daryll to kill me, then I won't be a problem, everyone could live their lives I won't be a problem would they even miss me? 

"Misstress," One of the pillgers said. "Our scouts have located the breach point in the nether," 

I nodded and opened another portal, walking through into the flaming heat of the nether, and a pigman patrol, my Pillagers followed, and the three of them raised their crossbow.

the lead pigman smiled. "Just who we were waiting for," he said. he raised some kind of weapon, that reminded me of something Azura would build, and point it, he pulled a trigger, and a gold energy beam struck out from the barrel and slammed into the first pillager.

it lit up his skeleton as the pillager screamed in pain before crumpling to the floor dead. Two more flashes my pillagers all dropped dead leaving me alone with these surprising well-armed pigmen. 

I dropped as a fourth shot fired. "You and your undead, never should of come here, now the king will make....." I lunched a lightning bolt at the first pigman and could smell well-cooked pork.

the other pigmen raised similar weapons I opened a portal under them and over the nearby lava lake, the more smell of burning pork, I'm never touching that stuff again. I continued on and met up with my advance scouts mostly zombies, a few pillagers and spiders in the mix. 

I have chosen to keep the spider out of the fight, for the most part, I know Ember is terrified of them, then why did I do this to Nina, I wanted to be friends with her, but that's not going to happen, unless I find that relic, that can and will fix everything.

a pillager commander was standing at the edge of a cliff overlooking a clearing below. "My mistress, the new nether king has sent his army to source the opening," he said, before pointing to blaze, pigmen and withers. "Some new necromancer has boosted their army," 

"Prepare everything, I need that relic and will stop at nothing for us to get it,"  I ordered.

POV William

I jumped up, Lab, Azura's lab, I didn't take in the room as I saw Kyle getting up much the same, for a moment he looked at me, I didn't waste any time, my fist was reinforced by ice as I jumped across the room and decked him so hard the ice shattered. 

Kyle held the part of his face where the ice hit him. "WHAT THE...." he didn't get to continue as I swung my arcane axe at him, Kyle dodged back avoiding the axes. "William, will you stop?" Kyle asked. 

"Once I've killed you for what you've done," I said swinging again. he summoned up his glowing red swords and blocked me, I was angry, so angry that ice formed around my arcane axes, and they smashed through Kyle's sword. 

Kyle covered his face when someone, a young girl with pink hair got in the way. "WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING!" her voice was annoying and high pitched and she was clutching a baby. 

"Who's this pink-haired child with the annoying voice?" I asked. 

"my name's Lyria and stop fighting, we have a bigger problem," She said.

I chose to ignore her and looked at Kyle. "All this time, do you regret it? betraying us? stabbing us in the back?" I asked. 

Kyle didn't answer me, he just looked away from me.

"I thought so," I said leaving the room and stabbing a zombie on the way out. 

POV 3rd person 

Patrick stood over the war room table, the zombies had gone, clearly, Crystal had a bigger problem and Patrick had his own problems. "Where's my wife? and Charlie? and for that matter all the smart people?"

Rain looked at him. "Am I not smart?" 

"As I'm trying to be a better person I'm not gonna answer that," Patrick answered.

Rain looked slightly offended, Then Ember spoke up. "Pretty sure I saw most of them talking about something," Ember answered.

during the last bit of the zombie attack, Andrew found himself facing down a handful of armoured zombies, it would take too long to kill them one at a time so instead, he had an idea, behind him was one of Frostbourne's many, many Arsenals. 

within the room wasn't much, most of the weapons were gone, leaving just a handful of old rusty swords, and a bow with 2 and 3 blocks of experimental mega TNT Azura had made, the idea soon abounded as Azura couldn't stabilise the compound but right now Andrew doesn't care. 

he brought the TNT next to the door, then he grabbed the bow stood on the far side of the room lits the arrow and fired it as the zombies broke through the door. only 1 of the pieces still worked, and the other two no longer worked properly. 

that wasn't a bad thing, the explosion was massive, and the wall completely collapsed, then a few seconds later the floor collapsed leaving this part of the dreadfort in shambles.

"What was that?" Charlie asked covering his mouth with his scarf. 

"My Brother," Meeps said. 

on the other gap, unable to see Charlie, William used his powers to seal the gap with ice, making his way into the room and seeing Andrew. "Which one are you? the smart one or the dumb one?" 

"the smart one," Andrew answered. 

William's face dropped. "We're all going to die," William said. 

Charlie came in and went over to Andrew. "Andrew, old chap, I need a hand with something, you might be the 3rd most qualified to help," Charlie said.

Andrew looked intrigued. "What would that be?" 

Charlie got in close. "I want to make Zen a body, Want to help?" 

"Sure," Andrew said. 

Charlie smiled. "Well, we have no shortage of people to do that," Charlie said. "you, me, Azura, Nina and I think Shizuku is gonna be there, and Meeps, I think she wants to talk Zen while we start," 

Andrew nodded. "I could lend a hand," he answered

Back in the war room, Patrick looked at the map. "We know she's focusing in the nether, can we get her there? I don't want her to get hurt, but we also can't just allow her to keep hurting other people," he said. 

"We can save her, we just need to keep trying,"  Ember said. 

"And what do we do in the meantime? let her continue to raid villages?" Daryll protested. 

Nether Kyle stepped over to the table. "How many villages has she attacked?" he asked. 

"That's actually a good question," Emo Kyle said. 

"Shut up Emo," Kyle Said and turned back to the map, and pointed at a model of a tattered flag. "This is the only place outside of frostbourne she's attacked? a village full of bigots, the same ones who tried to get you to attack the nether after the war? the ones who have hired more than a few assassins?" Kyle said. 

"Yeah against you, in revenge of a war," Patrick said. 

Kyle looked over to Daryll who nodded. "No, ser, not just me, they also hired assassins to kill Crystal, I should know I had to stop them, they wanted her dead, not because of who she was, but because of who her father was, I put my life in the way to save her from assassins you're people hired to kill her," 

"WHAT!" Patrick yelled