building trust.

Despite wanting to get revenge on her brother, Rias starts to question her brother's true intentions and her own heart. Even though Toad is dating Akeno, she continues to think about him. Akeno noticed this and has decided to talk to her about it.

Akeno: look Rias. I know that you have feelings for Toad. And I'm more than willing t share him with other girls.
Rias: *blushes* I-I don't know what you're talking about.
Akeno: you can't deny it Rias. You love him. But just know that I'm the alpha of his harem since I'm his girlfriend.
???: I hope I'm not interrupting anything.

Akeno: Riser of course

Akeno: Riser of course. Did Sirzechs send you to get Rias?
Riser: yes. He said i was to be engaged to her, despite her being the princess of calamity.
Akeno: you damn exorcists. Don't you realize that Sirzechs is just using you guys?! He doesn't care about any of you! He will gladly sacrifice his own servants for his so called "utopia"!
Toad: forget it babe. He's too arrogant and stubborn to listen to anybody. So that means I'll just have to take matters into my own hands.
Riser: and who are you?
Toad: I'm Toad Skywalker. I'm the red dragon emperor.
Ddraig: partner. This guy is one of the weaker exorcists. You can handle him quite easily.
Toad: I know Ddraig. And i plan on finishing this quickly.

Toad started walking towards Riser like a badass. Even as he's walking, Riser started throwing fireballs at him but Toad either punched them out of the way or absorbed some of them, allowing him to gain the power of the phoenix by his sacred gear. Riser was scared shitless of the badass that is Toad Skywalker. To say that Rias was impressed was an understatement. She was blushing like crazy while Akeno smirked at her boyfriend.

Rias: Toad. Let me devour him.
Toad: what for?
Rias: to send a message to Sirzechs.
Toad: it's your call.

Rias used her demon arm and devoured Riser, also allowing her to gain the power of the phoenix.

Rias: we're done here. Let's get going. We've wasted enough time here.