path of revenge.

3 years has passed since Rias vowed to get revenge on Sirzechs for the death of her nephew Millicas. She became coldhearted and not caring about anything other than revenge. So she trained herself on a prison island.

(Note: this is what she looks like now

(Note: this is what she looks like now. Again, pretend her hair is crimson and her eyes are blue)

Rias: (3 years. It's been 3 years since Sirzechs killed Millicas and I've been turned into a demon. I have lost my sense of taste because of it. The only thing I can taste now is blood.)
???: quite the monster are you?

Rias: * gets into a battle stance* who are you? ???: I guess you could say that I'm a dragon

???: I guess you could say that I'm a dragon.
Rias: a dragon? What kind of a dragon takes the form of a gothic lolita?
Dragon lolita: never mind that. For now, you can call me Orphis. If you want to get o of this island, I suggest you follow my orders.
Rias: I don't need your help. I can get out of here on my own.
Orphis: you could wind up dead if you don't.
Rias: I don't care if I die. All I want is to get revenge on Sirzechs for killing my nephew.
Orphis: then follow my orders if you want to continue your quest for revenge.
Rias: fine.

Rias finally escapes from her cell. She almost made to the exit until she ran into some exorcists.

Rias: damn. We almost made it.
Exorcist: you're not going anywhere demon.
Rias: GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!!

Rias attacked the exorcists but one of their malakim turned into a wyvern and attacked Orphis.

Rias: you idiot! Why did you protect me?!
Orphis: *weakly* heh. I couldn't just stand there and do nothing.
Rias: but you were Sirzechs' malak weren't you?
Orphis: so you finally remembered?
Rias: of course I have! You looked like my sister in law!
Orphis: remember what I always told you?
Rias: how could I forget?
Orphis: revenge doesn't always lead to happiness. Sure it can take away the burden you carried but you will feel lonely in the end.
Rias: but I can't stop now. Not after all the training I did.
Orphis: will you do me one last favor Rias? Devour me.
Rias: what? But I can't!
Orphis: please Rias. Devour me and you will be more powerful.
Rias: *crying* ok I'll do it.

Rias reluctantly devoured Orphis with tears in her eyes. Then she looked at the wyvern with rage.

Rias: Orphis. I will n forget you. My sister in law.