Chapter Fourteen

Persephone Zoi

I wake up in a bed with Matt and the twins seeing Jackson on the floor.

I smile at Alcmene’s new mates’ jealousy. Then I get up and let everyone else sleep but as I wander the mountain, I don’t see Alcmene or Qamar and then I find their bedroom. I knock a few times and hear nothing then I open the door and see nobody, but I find a note on the bed.

-I took Qamar as back up to help me free Eli. Be back soon. Take care of the twins.-
-Alcmene-

Oh no, she went without us.

I shake myself and I start to panic about her about us and I feel something swirling deep inside me. Then a green swirling light appears and wraps around me and soothes me then shows me a vision.

¬Alcmene and Qamar are in a cave together a cave I recognize as the one we escaped to and they are talking Qamar kneeling in front of Alcmene her eyes glowing a red swirling with black. She grins at him.
“Hello, anima gemella,” She purrs seductively, “I am going to need a favor. I have a need for backup. Are you up for it, amore mio?”
“Anything.” He answers a fist to his heart kneeling down head down almost like a knight swearing an oath.
“Perfect.” She purrs back grinning like a psycho. Then she grabs his hair and drags him up before kissing him and biting him making blood run over their lips.-

“Persie!” I hear Matt cry out loudly. I sit up and realize I must have fallen with the vision and I see ash float down and realize my power must have burned the note. I look up to him and then see everyone else behind him all looking at me worriedly.

“Alcmene and Qamar left to go free Eli, I saw their note and freaked out my powers awoke, and I was given a vision of where they will be tomorrow.” I tell them and they all gawp at me talking in the information.

Matt is the first to recover, probably because he has seen my powers before. And he gets right back to business, “Where will they be?”

After that they all seem to snap out of it and look at me intently, even the twins. And I say the words they all expected and feared, “Back to MCI.”

Qamar Kelzrecrynth

I am in my dragon preparing for this battle, it has been a while, but everyone shall remember to never wrong a dragon or their mate.
I am excited to prove myself to her as a warrior and devoted mate however I am worried for how I will react as of now I only hold a little respect for helping her and a bit of anger for hurting her, but no actual opinions can be made yet, and the idea of another male touching her makes me want to kill every female and rip out the eyes of every male. I really hope the gods have a plan.

I see her shift but this time it is completely different from the others as she maintains human form with her silver blue dragon wings and vampyre fangs and steam blowing off her perfect skin from the fire in her veins and I can feel the moon powers of her wolf wrap around her and caress me and the silver and red slitted eyes of the beast. She is breathtaking and looks dangerous with a gleam of anger in her eyes.
I rumble appreciatively and lumber over to her. I nudge her with my head like an excited puppy and she laughs and presses her hands to my scales rubbing all over my face and scratching under my chin.

I lower to the ground and she with a grip of my horns and a boost from her wings hops on my neck near my head and I know the spot she chose to ride on is better than my back which is for a leisure rides and my neck is much better for war rides. I feel proud to defend such a powerful woman, like a war horse for a god.

She presses into my mind and I can hear that her mental voice is a mix of all her beasts and hers.

PRONTO A VOLARE IN BATTAGLIA E COMBATTERE PER VENDICARE COS'È LA MIA ANIMA GEMELLA?