Chapter Six

Elijah Asminioslykos

Ever since I first saw her, I liked her, then when I became a wolf, I knew she was mine.

My mate, my one and only, my heart and soul, Mine.

Tonight, on a full moon a blood moon too. I knew this was my chance to at least start to make her fall for me to prove my worth, so against my father’s orders I let her out to shift and satisfy her hunger for blood for a while.

When I ask her to shift, she strips first and just a brief glimpse of her naked body made me get painfully hard. Then my wolf takes over just barely giving me enough time to strip.

Then when she walks up to me in her wolf form and nuzzles me my heart bursts. I try to convey my feelings with affectionate muzzle licking and she seems to enjoy it.

Then she runs which turns on my predators' instincts to chase her just like she knew I would, so I do. I throw my head back and howl expressing my joy and clear intent to her (and probably everyone in a ten-mile radius), then I run after her. I tear down in the direction I saw her go and go as fast as I possibly can enjoying the feeling of the wind rustling through my fur and my muscles starting to strain. I catch onto her scent and not long after sight of her (not necessarily that hard in a mostly open desert). I chase her down and she is fast almost faster than me.

Almost.

She tries to shake me off turning jumping then she runs around a small hill and then I jump over and pounce on her knocking her over.

Then she growls playfully, and our wolves start play wrestling and she ends up pining me down on my back then we shift back into our human forms. Then she lies down next to me with her head on my shoulder.

After a few minutes I ask, “Well, I was planning on taking you to a bar to find your victim for a blood meal but now I think I want you to drink from me.”

Alcmene Argent

I stare at him incredulously but my vampyre lurches to the surface and I can feel my fangs popping out excitedly from my gums.

We need blood eventually
and mate blood tastes the best
there is a reason we call
them blood-mates.

My vampyre reasons. What I want to say is hell no or let’s just go to a bar but what comes out of my mouth is “Are you sure?” in a soft questioning way one would speak to a lover that sounds nothing like me.

He nods his head never breaking his gaze away from me staring intensely into my eyes his gaze full of trust and…nope not saying it way too early for him to feel that. I hesitate for a moment but the way he looks at me like he really wants it and me and my hunger rising even though I drank like yesterday and two guys I know it was a losing battle. So, I gulp then lie down on top of him and lick his pulse point at his neck and he groans and relaxes into me, so I take a deep breath and bite down hard.

Instead of him jumping away or at least flinching he groans louder and grinds his erection against me. Then I start to suck some blood and I moan despite myself, but I cannot stop myself his blood tastes like heaven.

He tastes like pine and mud which doesn’t sound appealing but trust me it is. I started to consume his blood trusting my vampyre not to drink too much. The whole time he groans and growls while grinding into me.

When I finish, he kisses my bloodstained mouth and after his lips are red with his blood. He grabs my hips pulling me flush against him as he sticks his tongue into my mouth.

*Mature Content Ahead* (Continue at the x-X-x)

Then he starts to play with my breasts massaging one and pinching and pulling the other’s nipple and I moan against his mouth before he breaks the kiss the put the other nipple into his mouth to suck. I let my head fall back and moan then whimper as his finger trails down between my thighs and finds my clit and starts to circle it then the finger is gone but only for a second, before he slips that finger inside me after that it only takes two minutes before I come from that.