some true love

tw! metion of r!pe? angst and fluff 

After Wilbur got revived he was touch starved, some people took the change to fuck Wilbur. The first few times wilbur didnt mind he thought they care and love me but that went off every single over and over again he got invited into someones bed and fucked once again.

''agh~'' Wilbur moaned out as Dream thrust deep into Wilbur ''shhh i know you like it'' Dream said. ''no I dont not anymore!'' wilbur yelled. Dream stopped ''bullshit!'' Dream yelled making Wilbur scared he hates yelling/screaming or just making your voice loud. ''s-sorry'' wilbur choked out. ''now shut and enjoy'' Dream said as he continue thursting into the brit. Wilbur had tears came mulitple times and Dream so far didnt. ''Oi can I after Karl is time travling again and he's fine with it'' Sapnap said. ''N-no please I dont want it anymore'' Wilbur cried out ''he's being dramatic dont worry go ahead im almost done'' Dream said and he thurst for the last time into Wilbur and came both men moaned. 

After Sapnap had sex with Wilbur. Wilbur strumbled home walking past las Nevadas, Quackity saw him and walked to him. Before Q was by Wilbur he had already spotted him and tried to run, but he couldnt Sapnap and Dream were to rough on him ''Please no more please I beg you'' Wilbur spoke when Quackity was by him ''what do you mean'' Sam walked toward the men. Wilbur didnt saw him ''after he gpt revived people have been using him for sex'' Sam explained ''they would just fuck him right where he walked'' Sam continued. Wilbur sat in tears it was all true they didnt love him they just wanted him for sex.. ''Thank you Sam i'll take care of him'' Quackity said ''need help bringing him to your room I dont think he can walk good''  Sam said. Wilbur got scared.

Sam took Wilbur to Quackity's room and layed him down on Q's bed. ''Please don't I cant anymore please..'' Wilbur begged. Holy Quackity never saw Wil like this ''I dont want you for your body, how about  you stay here for a while till me and Sam got the rest of the server so far to leave you alone?'' Quackity said in a soft tone, he may be his enemy but he looks weak and ready to back to his limbo already. Wilbur nodded. Quackity got Wil new clean clothes and as Wilbur wanted to change Quackity turned around. Wilbur smiled he knew he was safe here.. as Quackity and Wilbur were both changed they layed in bed. Wilbur with his head on Quackitys chest and Q had an arm wrapped around wilbur so both off them fell asleep. Wilbur finally knew again what true love was.