the love of court

A famous lawyer called Alex who is 30 years old. He has black long hair a scar across his eye from a fight he had when he was younger. As Alex was doing some paperwork he had left from his last shift his boss walked in. ''I have a new client for you sir.'' Alex nodded ''who is my client?'' he asked ''a murder called William Gold more know as Wilbur Soot'' Alex knew who that was he had a lawsuit with him because he murdered the brother of his client. ''You have to protect him you need to do everything in your power to let him win'' Alex looked confused at his boss. ''Why do I need to protect a murder?'' Alex boss looked at Alex ''hes my brother I don't want him in jail again so you better let him win or you're fired.'' Alex was shocked his boss was family with that murder?! ''so go and work out somethings to let my brother win got it'' Alex nodded ''Yes sir I'll do anything in my power to let him win even if I need to lie''

As time passed Alex had met his client, and god how could someone handsome be a murder. As he was talking to William he caught William staring. ''Sir please keep focused on the documentary, so you could help aswell if needed'' William nodded ''sorry mr Alex I just get so lost in your beautiful brown eyes'' Alex started to blush a little but shook it off. 'You can't fall in love with him' Alex thought. All the meeting William or Wilbur and Alex had the both started to fall in love with each other. No one knew abt it. Until William confessed his feelings to Alex ''Alex im sorry but I cant't hold it anymore I love you more then ever more then friends more then just my lawyer please Alex do you wanna be my boyfriend and a no is oke I wont kill you''. Alex was left shocked a murder just confessed his feelings to him but ofcourse he felt the same so ofcourse he said ''Yes! Yes a million times yes!'' it almost sounded like he got asked to marry someone but that's how it felt for Alex. The two hugged each other. ''Please promise me when we win this lawsuit that you stop murdering?'' Alex mumbles against Williams chest. ''I promise'' William said.

The day of the lawsuit of William Gold against Clay Davidson. Alex and William stood next to each other in the court. William was nervous he didn't mean to kill the husband of clay, he was trying to be nice. It isn't always easy to know if someones allergic to peanuts. As the lawsuit went on and on the judge came to her decision ''William Gold is called innocent!'' William and Alex smiled happily as Alex thanked the judge the two walked out. ''We did it we did it!'' Alex shouted. "No you did it'' William pointed to Alex chest. Alex smiled and kissed William. ''Good job Alex im proud of you.'' Alex boss stood next to them William and Alex pulled away quick ''thank you sir.'' Alex boss smiled and looked at William ''don't murder him he's our best lawyer.'' William chuckeld ''I wont Alexander''

-----

o7 technoblade

yes this was a story i needed to make for school but i liked it to much so enjoy