suprise!

What is the best way to suprise your boyfriend right! Visit him that was Schlatts idea Wilbur was everytime by him but Schlatt never by him so he decide to suprise him.

Schlatt was at Wilburs door, ready to ring the door bell but he didnt had the chance the door flew open. Wilbur wanted to walk out but saw Schlatt ''Schlatt youre here!'' he says as he hugs schlatt. That made Schlatt smile alot ''supriseee'' Wilbur pulled schlatt inside. 

Its been a week now since Schlatt was with Wilbur. Schlatt couldnt stand it Wilbur has been teasing him alot. Schlatt just want one thing. Wilbur under him screaming his name till his voice dissappears and that's gonna be his plan they dont have plans so Schlatt is gonna get what he want. As Schlatt was lost in his thought Wilbur sneaked behind him and moaned into schlatts ear, making Schlatt blush. ''Wilbur! quit it youre gonna regret it'' Wilbur laughed Schlatt grabs Wilburs arm and pulls over making Wilbur gasp ''jesus Schlatt!'' Schlatt kisses Wilbur and ofcourse Wilbur kisses back the made out for a quit while till they pull out for breath Schlatt attacked Wilburs neck. ''aghh~'' Wilbur whines. ''Oh cant have it'' Schlatt smiled. He took of wilburs shirt and his own shirt. ''can i?'' Schlatt ask. Wilbur nods, as fast Schlatt got the nod he took of his and wilburs pants and boxer ''payback for all the teasing you slut'' schlatt started to tease wilbur alot going close slowly breathing on to Wilburs dick. ''mmghh~'' wilbur moaned ''Please just fuck me alreadyy'' Wilbur whined. Schlatt laughed ''oh wasnt my plan sweetie'' schlatt started to leave hickeys all over Wilburs body. While Wilbur was not focused and just moaning Schlatt went for it. He put his dick into Wilbur making him moan quite loud ''supirse you slut'' with that schlatt kept thursting in and out of wilbur till he came with took a while Wilburs voice was almost gone at that moment just some high or just no sound moans came from the brit. after Schlatt came he cleaned up wilbur and the rest, giving Wilbur some clean clothes and himself aswell. ''Stop teasing me or this a suprise you will get more got it?'' schlatt said, Wilbur nodded. after that they made dinner and just cuddled for the rest of the nigth not bc Wilbur couldnt walk Schlatt wasnt in the mood to be social.