until your feet leave the ground

tw! cutting and metion of technoblades death

--------------------------

2 deaths close to each other hurts alot but for Wilbur more he lost his 2 brothers close to each other a week ago, Wilburs twin Technoblade died by the cause of cancer. His little brother couldnt take it Techno was Tommy's everything. Wilbur sits everyday in his room praying and talking to his brothers. His parents are worried he hasnt eaten in 5 days.

''Phil we should talk to him he cant keep living like that'' Kristen says worried. As Wilburs parents were talking Wilbur needed to throw up. 'again come on' he thought. He ran to the bathroom and threw up his parents heard it and rushed upstairs ''Wil you okay?'' his mother asked knocking on the door ''yeah! im fine just uh going to the toilet you know'' he says lying with his parents knowing. ''Alright if you want to talk were here you know that'' Wilbur hummed in respond. Philza and Kristen walked away, Wilbur opens the bathroom door and went to his room. ''why them why them why not me!'' he yelled up. He grabs a knife he has hidden.  Wilbur puts the knife on his wrist and slowly puts pressure on it hissing a little. ''Wilbur dont!'' a voice yelled. ''Please big bro!'' another voice called. ''im going insane..'' wil said and cut hissing more because of the pain then he saw 2 white figures standing infront of him ''Wilbur dont do this to yourself'' Wilbur looked up and saw his twin Techno. ''Techno..'' Wilbur looked to the other one ''tommy?..'' they both nodded ''please take me with you I dont want this anymore'' WIlbur said between sobs. Philza and Kristen stood on the other side of the door ''what about mom and dad?'' the youngest asked. He didnt think about that they would lose another son.. ''You dont want to hurt them right?'' Techno was right. Tommy took the knife away from Wilbur. "Please talk to someone Wil you cant do this alone.'' Tommy said ''I will'' Wilbur said and the 2 dissappeard. ''Wil? can we come in?'' he heard his dad ask ''yeah'' 

its been a year now after Wilbur saw his brothers. He's happy now still missing his brothers. He got a band lovejoy and a Boyfriend Jschlatt, Philza and kristen are happy that he didnt took his feet of the ground. 

--------------------------