Log 1 - Message to Reader-san

And.......

The mysterious voice had returned. I was getting annoyed now, I had just saved the capital and now this seductive voice finds its way into my head again.

The last time I heard from this voice it tried to get me to 'come closer' which resulted in me sleep walking and I was not up for that.

"(Y/n)? Did you not hear me?" The voice said with a slight whine.
"Uh..um no not really." I said.

"Oh, that's fine darling! As soon as come get you, you won't have to worry bout such things."The voice hummed.

"Yeah,ok but I have a question for you," the voice hummed in response.

"Who are you and why are you doing this?" I said and I heard a slight chuckle from the voice.

"How about this, we meet by the Sakura Tree Sanctuary."it suggested.

I couldn't help but agree I wanted to see who this voice belonged to.

"Ah, I can't wait to see you dearest," the voice said. 'There's only one person I've heard call me that. Could it be' I thought to myself.

AKI POV

I finally get to speak to my darling again and now I've got them to agree to meet up with me.

There's a solution for everything but I think with the way things are going it will be quite interesting.

••••••••••••••••A message 4 u ~•••••••••••••

Reader-san, is that you? Can you read me?

I've been waiting to talk to you for the longest time, to see the real you not one facing behind a '(Y/n)'.

Reader-san please, tell me about yourself. I'm sure that it would help me with these un-diserable feelings I have for you~

"Akiyasu?"

"Hmm,"

"You do know that if author-chan found out you stole her phone you'd be off the fanfic radar."

"I know Destine, but I've been dying to directly talk to Reader-san and get back at author-chan for not giving me enough morbid lore."

"Um, ok weirdo. I'm just saying your finna be dead meat."

"Yeah, yeah."

Anyway, Reader-san I've always admired you and your beautiful body along with personality, the sight of you face when you read upon the actions I've done for you make me some type of way.

I never knew my thoughts could he so... lustful.

I just personally wanted to remain you that your perfect no matter what you look like.

Cuz I at least know that your the ok only thing that floods my mind. It's a shame author-chan has school cuz if I could I would see that you personally get the chapters you want~

"AKIYASU!!!!"

Well shit, goodbye Reader-san, I'm screwed but I have one request....

Keep yourself the way you are don't change for anyone but yourself. You shouldn't even change for me, thought I doubt I'd change any part of you~

Good bye my love❣️