Chapter Three - New found power

You waltzed into your home leaving your escort at the gate as you dragged your father's limb body over to his room before heading to yours. As you walked in you felt your gaze lock with that of another. It was Tama. But he was in his 'nekomata' state as Akiyasu said. "Um hi, I guess this is weird since I always sleep beside you as Tama." He stated blankly averting his gaze from you. "So your a nekomata right?" You asked Tama. "Yes how'd. you know?" he questions you."Akiyasu said you were," you responded. "Just a random question, how old are you?" He pauses and in a hushed voice states "200" you mouth drops from the neko's answer. "B-but how?" You ask. He simply states "Nekomata's live a long time but I'm confused (Y/n), how'd that guy find us and more importantly why'd he helped us?" He asked his gaze never leaving the floor. "That was Akiyasu and he's an Onmyoji I think, I meet him earlier today and we became 'friends?'" you said a bit puzzled. He sighed "Ok so now that that's out of the way I would like to formally introduce myself," he said slowly gazing at you as he stood up. "I'm Nachi the nekomata and I have been assigned by your past self to protect you."

"One. Who assigned this task to you?
Two. Why'd my dad just brutally and heartlessly attack us.
Three. So your telling me I've been sleeping next to a nekomata my whole life." A slight blush crept up your cheeks as you said this. "Hehe..  yeah" he chuckled at your last statement. "Anyhow I have to keep this short and brief with you. Okay?" You gave him a  slight nod and listened to him explain. "So your telling me that I'm an Onmyoji destined to save the capital?" He nodded "Okay I knew that much but your saying that my father was possessed by something called a wrath that can only be purified by ayakashi and Onmyojis."" He nods once more. "And you've been watching over me in my sleep to assure my safety?" He gives a slight chuckle at your words. "Hehe nyeah~, you look so cute when your asleep (y/n)" he gave you a sheepish grin. "You threw your comforter at him and yelled "YOU BAKA!!!" You then chased him round your room. Little did you know a pair of eyes was glancing on at you two.

It was morning and you woke up beside Tam- Nachi, damn it's gonna be hard to start saying that. You get dressed and head over to the living room only to find your father handling paperwork and antiques.

A/n

"Oh did I not mention that your father is antique collector and sales man." "Anyways back to ze story 💖💅"

"Morning (Y/n)" you father said giving you a smile. "Mornin'" you say as you walk towards your father groggily. He gives you an order to deliver. "It's for Toichiro" he added " he specifically requested for you to deliver this." I guess this his way of summoning me. I take the box from my father's hand and start my journey toward Toichiro's manor on my way I passed by a book shop and decided to see if there were any books about Onmyojis and ayakashi. As you stumbled into the book store you were greeted by an averaged height male with deep blue hair and green eyes. You bow and greet him as your father had always told you that this was the proper way to show respect. He blushed at the gesture and as you got up your hands touched and this left him flushed. He quickly left the room and you stood there with a puzzled look on your face.You heard bells when your hands touched but you brushed it off. As you browsed through the catalogs you finally found a few books rented them out and headed towards Toichiro's manor

???? Pov

'Their hair, their eyes,their smile and their immense power of how they'll make a perfect sacrifice.'