Chapter Four - Familiars and foes

You arrived at Toichiro's manor with a stack of books and the box he wanted. As you approached the door you struggled to knock but eventually attracted the certain attention of a snow spirit. "Greetings Master (Y/n)." Shizuki said in a monotone voice. 'Somehow he seems warmer than before' I thought to myself. He opened the door allowing you inside. "Ah (Y/n) I'm glad you arrived and look at you your now a book worm huh?" Toichiro said as the grin on his has grew. "Shizuki prepare our dear Onmyoji some tea." Toichiro ordered.
Shizuki soon took the parcel from your hand s to reveal an antique tea pot, one that you've never seen before. It was like it was from another  country. "Astonished?" Toichiro said with a sly grin. "Yeah, it's none like I've seen before." "Of course  it is," he stated blankly. "It's imported. I thought you would know that Onmyoji." He said slyly his eyes never leaving you

Shizuki came on the room with the milk tea. And Toichiro spoke up "Dear Onmyoji, are you prepared for your destiny?" You only nodded in response. "You are an Onmyoji destined to save the capital, you have to find the five ayakashi your past self created bonds with and reform those bonds, Koga and Kuya are to ayakashi that you have to from bonds with."
"Damn that's a heavy duty." You said cutting off Toichiro. He looked at you with a frown a said in a hushed voice " I wasn't finished." "O-oh I'm sorry, please continue." Toichiro went on "You have the power of this Kagagura bell wand and it will help you purify wraths along side the ayakashi." He finished. Just as you opened your mouth to speak Shizuki cut you off
" Master (Y/n) have you found any other ayakashi that your past life bonded with?"
Your mind shifted back to the shy blue headed man you met at the book store. "I think I met one at the book shop." you stated. "Are you sure?" Toichiro asked. "At Least I think so when our hands touched I heard bells ringing." "Hehe you sure that was an ayakashi or a future love interest?" Toichiro teased. You blushed slightly at his words. "Please ignore Master Toichiro he tends to tease he is a kitsune after all." Shizuki said trying to ease your nerves. "How mean!" Toichiro pouted. "How can you say that to me when they haven't even seen you on alcohol." Toichiro said teasingly once again. Shizuki was stunned at his master's words but did not respond. " Here you can have this it won't be much use for me anyways,". Toichiro handed you the Kagagura bell wand and you took it with both arms. "Please return to the manor  or Raccord if you need assistance." Shizuki added.. "Raccord?" You questioned. Toichiro then spoke up "it's right next to the book store." You nodded slightly and headed home. When you arrived home you were greeted by cat Tam- Nachi. He perched himself on your shoulder as you walked in you saw your father preparing supper. "Ah (Y/n) come in I'm almost done with supper." Your father said in a cheerful voice. You brushed off the previous night's events and sat with your father and waited for dinner. After eating you headed outside. 'Might aswell visit the Gokuoji temple.' You headed to towards the temple and found your favorite bi haired male. "Hi~ Aki~!!" You yelled sprinting over.

"H-hey (Y/n), it's nice to see you again." Aki stated. You gave him a hug.  He froze and brushed franctially at your act. "A-ah" he whimpered. You pulled away realizing that you were making it uncomfortable. "S-sorry I was just thanking you once more for saving me." Aki stared for a brief moment and slowly sighed. "Okay let's  just continue okay?" "I'm an Onmyoji." He said " I figured that much," you stated. "O-oh u didn't think you did." he blushed in embarrassment. "Aki." "Yes?" "Can you teach me Onmyoji stuff " He eyes filled with determination and happiness. "I-i'd  love to." Aki said his eyes glittering.

*A few moments later*

So that's how you form a familiar. You gawked at his beautiful white egret familiar. You tried and by your luck you formed a familiar. It was a beautiful scarlet and pink butterfly. You were so proud of your self and Akiyasu beemed at your progress but then the peace was ended by a large banshee like screech"URK!!" the two of you looked forward to see a hoard of wraths.

You were worried since it was only you and Aki. You had barely any experience and you didn't know how many Aki could take. This was a battle of dominance literally.