Chapter Eleven - Corrupt Ideals

I woke up my body felt like hell. I slowly entered the living room to see my nekomata. "(Y/n)! You're awake, we were so worried." Nachi exclaimed.

He then went on "Tatsuomi carried you here and said that he found you on the street." I then asked him"Did Tatsu see you in your Nekomata state?"

He shook his head and explained how he was in cat form when Tatsu came and talked directly to Yura and Gaku.

I sighed "I'm heading to Raccord, please tell Yura and Gaku to join when they are awake.

I then summoned a few familiars and sent them to my allies. The scene before me was quite beautiful, the  butterflies went off in all directions.

*A little bit later*

I was surrounded by my Ayakashi and allies, they all wondered why I summoned them, but I could see they were all frustrated.

"Have you felt all the negative energy?"

"Wraiths are overflowing the capital"

"Apparently there's a fix masked fiend planting hex totems."

"What do you think (Y/n)?"

I was snapped out of my trance hearing my name.

"I-um w-what?" I said while mentally facepalming. "I said what do you thing (Y/n)?" Toichiro spoke while glaring at me.

"W-well that's why I called you here, to discuss this matter."I said, soon all the faces in the room tensed.

I begin to explain "W-well you see, awhile back when we had just started this whole 'destined to save the capital' thing I met another Onmyoji."

"REALLY?!" Aoi exclaimed, I simply winced at his shouting, I hated being yelled at.

"Y-yeah and um well we had grown to be friends," I went on "on the night Koga and Ginnojo got their contract emblems back I went to the Gokuoji temple where we would usually meet."

"And?" Toichiro pestered on.

"Well um I accused him of planting the hex totems and he admitted to it and dropping our whole friendship."
I said with a single bead of sweat rolling down my forehead.

'Akiyasu's pov'

"Hehe~" my dearest {¥/n} was stuttering trying to explain what happened yesterday. I couldn't help but giggle at the sight.

'Oh dearest~ you'll be in the right arms soon enough besides what kind of LOVER would I be if I left you around so many men.'

Yura's pov

"Dearest Onmyoji, I believe with all the negative energy seeping in the capital he is likely to try and summon Masakado's wraith." I said and Ginnojo spoke up after

"Yura is right, but what exactly would he gain from that?" He said

Our dearest Onmyoji spoke up "He said he wanted to resurrect his father."

'Wow that means he would be planning the ritual of the Demoni lord   Taizan and you need and sacrifice for that' I thought

It then hit me like a fright train.

He wanted (Y/n) as his sacrifice

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
..
.
.
.

Sorry it's so short but I am literally just tired I literally rearranged my whole house today no joke.

Anyways I'll update again later tonight or tomorrow (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧
Till then my tronies♥╣[-_-]╠♥