[Kidou Yuuto] 3:Confession

It couldn't be helped that you started falling for Kidou. His help and support was heartwarming and just reading with him was always something different. You both hung out more often, outside of the library and went to a bunch of places together. You decided to tell him how you felt.

You were at the soccer field, waiting for the soccer team to arrive. Kidou introduced you to them and often stayed to watch the team practice, or so you weren't alone and you could read.

"Hey (Y/N)!" You turned around and waved as you saw the managers approaching. Haruna was waving at you excited.

"Hey girls!" You greeted them.

"What are you doing here? Waiting for Kidou?" Natsumi asked. You nodded.

"Yeah, I just have to ask him something-"

"Do you like him!?" Haruna asked loudly. You shook your head.

"I'm gonna ask him about his opinion on this book." They nodded. Haruna was disappointed though.

"Hey guys! Oh, Hey (Y/N)!" Endou shouted as he went to the net, the rest of the team was heading onto the field about to stretch. You saw Kidou and quickly ran up to him.

"Hey Kidou! Can I talk to you privately?" You asked him, a light pink blush on your face. He nodded.

"Sure, lead the way!" You took his hand and walked away from the field, to the empty clubroom.

"Okay, I want you to give me an honest answer, okay?" You told Kidou, looking him in the eyes. "Read the first page and tell me what you think."

He followed your instructions and opened the book to the first page. As he read the page he blushed bright red.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

He looked at you as you were shyly smiling, the blush on your cheeks becoming more noticeable. He smiled and hugged you.

"I'd love to…"