[Endou Mamoru] 1:First Meeting

Endou sat in his classroom, struggling with his homework. His grades were dropping and the teacher took notice.

"AHHH!! This doesn't make any sense!" Endou yelled. He stood up and packed his school bag. "This is ridiculous! I have soccer practice to get to-"

"Endou Mamoru, sit down now!" His teacher yelled as he entered the classroom.

"Yes sir!" Endou immediately sat down. As the teacher walked in, you walked in with a few books in hand.

"Endou, this is (L/N) (Y/N). She will be tutoring you." You smiled at him.

"It's nice to meet you, Endou Mamoru."

"I will leave you two be." The teacher then left the room.

"Okay let's see what you're struggling with." You sat beside Endou, taking his homework and looking over it.

. . .

It felt like forever for Endou to finish his work, but he finished and started to understand the concepts.

"You're doing a great job Endou. We'll work on your math more tomorrow." You began to pack your school bag.

"Thank you very much (L/N)." Endou said bowing to you. You giggled.

"You don't have to call me by my last name. I prefer people to call me by my first name." You explained. You moved here to Japan from (Somewhere) so you were never used to people in Japan calling you by your last name.

"Okay (Y/N), see you tomorrow." Endou waved to you and walked to the door. Once he left you smiled to yourself.

"He's a very interesting boy."